SBL Delivers in a Flash

Here is my initial impression on my first order from @SymBiotecLab. I am scoring on a scale of 1-10. 10 is unattainable from mere humans so take that into consideration. :wink:

This was a very small order of their domestic stock of T3. I was in a pinch and SBL did NOT hesitate to make sure I was taken care of.

Communication- 10
Order processing- 9
Delivery- 10
Packaging- 9
Product presentation- 9

The T3 was presented in a professionally labeled sealed container and the container contained 50 capsules of T3 25mcg. I would have scored them a 10 in product presentation if they were pressed tabs instead of capsules.

If I did not know any better I would have thought I purchased this product from a local pharmacy. It is obvious that this source has the resources to package their products in professional containers and take great care to provide a quality looking product. SBL went out of his way every step of the process to get me what I wanted and provide me with daily updates. The package arrived within 2 days of shipping. Shipped on a Thursday and arrived on a Saturday.

I will provide my T3 cycle and a review of the actual product in the near future. Including my T3 PCT protocol.

Go ta hear. I did not know that SBL had a domestic service…thats go ta hear as well.