New to the forum, not to the game

Hey fellow brothers,
New on the forum here; been lifting seriously for over 10 years. Started learning about gear at 18 and did my first cycle at 23. Didn’t look back since then. I am an old school brother and don’t try to get too fancy with anything; no sense in reinventing the wheel; guys looked just fine back in the day using fundamental principles. I also like to keep my doses fairly low compared to what you typically see on the boards; I’m a big advocate of using the least effective dose and synergy between compounds. I have big goals, but I’m not in a rush to get there and try to consider health and longevity as much as possible. Anyways, hope to get settled in and meet some good people
-Rev

4 Likes

Good to have you around brother

Good brother here UGM. Show him some love.

2 Likes

Thanks Fit; seeing you over here was the main reason I decided to join the board brother!
-Rev

2 Likes

Well said on my last cycle I tried to reinvent the wheel and it wasn’t as good as it should have been.
I tried to count everything and dose high and it got me alot of side effects with probably the same gains I would have gotten or less than if I stuck with my normal routine.

Welcome to ugm

2 Likes

Welcome to UGM Rev, always good to have old school guys around.