MGT HGH AQUA looking for 5 testers!

But it’s free lol. Free is ok but damn I feel
Like a lot of people are always looking for that hand out that next contest lol

what do you need for a good 6 month cycle? Say 2-4iu. and is it really worth doing?

If 100iu kits then you’d need 8 kits for 4iu for 6 months or 4 kits for 2iu for 6 months.

ok cool. thanks. is it worth doing? I’m 44 and already look young… maybe 35ish, but certainly wouldn’t mind looking that way for as long as possible.

It all depends on what your goals are man. You’d wanna get bloods to see where your baseline igf is at. You can pm me if you want to discuss more or if you have questions.

I would like to add that unless you have a very good grasp on diet, training and steroid use the results that you might receive from gh will not be maximized beyond the anti-aging benefits.

thanks for adding your thoughts here. I’m still learning about the benefits/sides of gh and want to keep the info rolling in.

Just would like to let everyone k ow that I did recieve the free product… packaging is top notch and 2nd to none. I will start the product and post bloods at week 3 so that will be just after the new years… thanks mgt

@Stirms I would say you would just be scratching the surface. Think in years (on/off) or larger doses before you will see any obvious additional benefit to muscle development.

You should see improvement in skin and some improvement in fat loss. At 2iu you are at the upper end of an anti-aging dose so don’t get any false expectations. Plastic surgery would be quicker, more noticeable and depending on the cost of the GH cheaper. :wink:

Higher quality gh is becoming much more affordable and available but just be aware it will not produce the dramatic changes that you might be accustom to from anabolic steroids.

If anabolic steroid use is a marathon not a sprint than GH is the ultra-marathon version.

You’re recommending plastic surgery over GH :joy: @Stirms also while you’re at it, ask your surgeon about muscle implants etc :joy:
y’all heard of that dude who got muscle implants all over his body? :joy:

No… emphazing the point of the false expectations of gh use. The exact same false expectations people have about anabolic steroid use.

I think GH just slows the aging, plastic surgery reverses it a bit :grin: so I’d go for plastic surgery tbh

Well if your taking gh for anti aging your in the wrong group pal lol Botox works wonders also for wrinkles :joy:

Me? I’m not using it for aging, not yet :grin: