Happy Thanksgiving UGM

Wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Watch your carbs today :grin: Tomorrow back on the diet.

If you have a few drinks please be responsible. Each drink is at least 100 extra cals :tumbler_glass:

@UGMain
@PHD @Bigmurph @SIEGMUND

4 Likes

I’ll watch all the carbs as I consume them lol. Happy thanksgiving ugm family

3 Likes

Forgot to shoot you the pic of my wife’s homemade from scratch pumpkin pie lol

2 Likes

Haha oh I’m watching and eating them, wife made this amazing berry pie from scratch and I’m loving it right this moment :joy:. Happy Thanksgiving UGM Fam!

2 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE WHOLE FAM AT UGMUSCLE.COM

BIGMURPH

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving Fam! Hope you spend it with your loved ones.

3 Likes

Everyone be safe and enjoy good cooking. Happy thanksgiving fam

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving brothers and sisters!:turkey::turkey::turkey:

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to all. Except if you don’t celebrate , just eat.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!:smiley::smiley:

I went to a polish buffet with a friend…i had a couple slices of roast beef maybe 8 ounces worth…a small piece of fish barely 3 ownces. a piece of baked duck breast 6 ounces. 2 cups of chicken broth tons of iced tea with lime unsweetened and a huge plate if lettuce and cucumber sattered with tomatoes dry…i def screwed up on tbe protein per meal…ugh! i started yesterday…what was i thinking…so anyways an hr later i was starving hadnt managed to go shopping yet stores are closed… so sipping tea and going to make more soup…then another small meal later…unfortunately i have no room to play right now lol!

1 Like

Chew gum.

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving UGM!

1 Like

good idea!

I know it sounds crazy. But it works

1 Like

i know. i was not thinking…i did that yesterday to help…as u said and i have been through it…the first few days to a week is rough…i get sugar withdrawals in the form of head aches…had one all day yester day now another is trying…before i was having my coffee with sweet cream to help curb my appetite…now no sugar at all…but i know after a few days i will be alright.

Splenda is what I switched to

1 Like

can i do sugar free fat free creamers?

wait i have to look i think dairy was allowed i forgot

fatfree cheese i know is

It’s a whole lifestyle change. Bro but it’s so worth it. We are all here for you.

2 Likes