Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

I’m currently in the process of making a big move cross country with in the next few weeks but once that’s done with I’ll have a ton of space so I’ll definitely be checking Craigslist like you said bro.

Yo @fitraver could you imagine a legit conversation between @fitstudboi and @rnmuscle… that would be funny as fuck, they’d both go so far off tangent yet be informative all at the same time :joy::joy:

Hahahaha dude I was thinking the SAME thing. The two most adhd people ever. They’d create a tornado!

@fitstudboi use that scale as motivation. No more excuses. You control your environment. Now make it happen.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: omg too fun :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: now if only i could get my doc to give me 20 mg extended release adderall ugh! :rofl::rofl:

that is too fun :rofl::rofl: i always think i am goi g to just say a few words…keep it short…eh! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

its too funny…i write something and i go back to read it and my adhd wont let me finish reading what i wrote i am like ugh …and i am on something else that pops up in my mind that i want to do or look up…fml :joy::joy: #adhdisreal

Funny man

Have you seen the movie boondock saints?

no i havnt. have to look it up

Classic flick… A must watch. Right up there with Snatch, Resevoir Dogs and The Hateful Eight. The sequel sucked ass!

They have a guy called the funny man it’s a great movie

Yeah it did suck

well amazon here i come! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ha ha watch it on your phone while your cardio

Omg…
Its been a fight…u just had to be there…it like u would swear there us a curse :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just got back from Branson Missouri where i just about gained 10 lbs…learning experience…future thinking…if some thing like this ends up on the agenda…vacation some where…work 3 times as hard to get extra far in progress so when u get there and get set back u are still way a head… but easier said than done with a pretty harsh work schedule :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but i got two descent days of the four days i was there on lifting weights…so i didn’t go down without a fight :rofl::rofl:

Haha you’ll get right back it bro, don’t stress it. Sometimes we need to enjoy ourselves.

Hey bro. I hope not update in forever doesn’t mean you fell off the wagon :confused: I saw you post a few days ago but not here. @fitstudboi

Same here @fitstudboi. If you need support, accountability and encouragement we are here to support you.

You have been missed!

for sure when i joined UGM @fitstudboi was posting a good amount and I enjoyed it. Hope to hear from you soon bud! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ooooh no…i have been hanging on for dear life!. Its been a insane amount a stress and odd situations u just had to be there. U would swear some one worked some kinda curse to completely screw me up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but it was close…was dangling off the edge of the band wagon like a piece of cloth fluttering in the wind hanging by a thread…i came back things were so different i didn’t see my thread till now cus you guys posted in it. I woulda had to figure it out for a minute. Love all the new stuff! But i will be back to posting very shortly​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: