Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

That was your first meal that’s nuts bro

no…o finished cardio at 3 30…my first meal was at 7…unfortunately…but i had some trail mix. i knew dinner at the get together was going to be way off my diet…so i made that my only meal time…

so that stuff i never do…not in my current mode…i knew it going to be a desaster so i limit myself to one meal today…but been good all week and after this will be…just trying to damge control the calories today

ok so tonights gym…

back…

assisted band pull ups

8 sets of 15

total pull ups… 120

close grip lat pulldowns…

70 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
90 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
110 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
130 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps…160 reps

seated cambered row…underhand and over hand…

80 lbs…25 reps…2 sets over and 2 sets under
100 lbs…20 reps…2 sets over and 2 sets under
120 lbs…20 reps…2 sets over and 2 sets under
140 lbs…15 reps…2 sets over and 2 sets undet

total reps…320 reps

straigh arm lat pull downs

80 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
120 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
140 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…144 reps

had some turkey breast and green peas after work out…prior to work out i had my chicken soup and for lunch i had asian…basil chicken…just ate the chicken and veggies…no carbs…ok i had the tiny ass vegie eggroll that came with it but i did not eat the fried rice lol!

Tuesday night…rest day…cardio only 1 hr 5 minutes

crossramp…glutal mode…incline 5…7…9…11…resistance 12 all the way…alternating forward and reverse every 5 minutes

tonights gym was ruined…my buddy asked me to put some furniture together for his girlfriend…from ikea :neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:.

if u are not familiar with them
…look them up…lets just say you would expect for them to pack the metal that you would have to melt and pour into the various provided screw molds to make tbe screws to put together all the furniture…you have to build :neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok so got cardio in for thursday…1 hr 5 minutes…
elliptical cross trainer…first 30 minutes resistance 9…second half of the hr. resistance 10…forward and reverse every 5 minutes…hill mode…

Killed it.

ok…i know its 4 something a.m sunday morning…but this gym time is for saturday…see…i have been messed up with work schedule getting in at 12 am…1 am the past few days…i knew i had to get up early to go back to work so i was forced by the schedule to take …rest…days…well i got in at 1 am…and since i am now done with that project…no work today sunday…nor most of the week…so…i was determined to do something…i was TIRED AS HELL :rofl::rofl::rofl: but i couldnt miss another gym time…even if i did have to work…no way was i missing saturdays gym…so here it is

incline bench

135 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
155 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
175 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…104

reverse grip incline shoulder width

105 lbs 12 reps 4 sets

total reps…48 reps

on the Delmar selectorised machine…i did single arm incline press slow count…alternating

30 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
in between i did the leg extentions 20 reps

40 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
in between i did the leg extentions 20 reps

50 lbs…20 reps… 2 sets
5in between i did the leg extentions 15 reps

60 lbs…15 reps … 2 sets
in between i did the leg extentions 15reps

total reps of alternating single alternating arm incline…153

total reps of leg extentions…140

cant keep my eyes open :rofl::rofl: i am out!.. will have to check for errors later

so…after finally getting to sleep around 4 45 ish am this morning…i jumped up at 11 45 am…grandma called was in the phone with her for 1 hr 40 mins…then went have coffee after 1 30…and hot my fasted cardio in …just finished that…

my favorite glutal mode…really helping with tightening up my thighs as well u am actually seeong quads forming​:rofl::rofl:. resistance 12 all the way…interval inclines at 5…7…9…11…5 min forward and 5 backwards…food at 5 30…

this concluded first gym time …

so second gym time for sunday was shoulders

arnolds…

25 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
super set with 20 arm curls between each set with the 25 lbs

30 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
super set with 20 arm curls between each set with the 25 lbs

35 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps of arnolds…120
total reps of arm curls…80

upper cuts…

25 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
30 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
35 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

tota reps ofl upper cuts…110

simulraneous side latteral raises…

20 lbs…20 reps…6 sets

total side latterals raise reps…120

cable alternating side latterals…

20 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
25 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
30 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total side latterals reps…110

cambered chin raises…

60 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
80 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…20 reps…2 sets

total reps of cambered chin raises…120

this concludes sundays gym time…ate twice today…first meal i had two turkey patties and veggies…second meal i had 8 eggs and veggies…3 full eggs and 5 egg whites

When’s next weigh in bro?

this thursday

i decided today to try something see if i can…i wont say what it is…if i am successful i will say…if i am not i wont say till i can…but if i can…which i am sure i can…my mind will program …this will be the new way on good days…but on bad days the minimum must be as the usual…it may take a couple weeks to adjust and make it a habbit…but it will become a front of the line effort…besides…its somethong i was able to do years back before my injuries took a turn for the worst…

so…fasted cardio…

cross ramp…glutal mode…incline…5…7…9…11

first 20 minutes…resistance 8…5 minutes forward…5 minutes backwards

second 20 minutes…resistance 9…5 minutes forward…5 minutes backwards

third 20 minutes…resistance 10…5 minutes forward…5 minutes backwards

fourth 20 minutes…resistance 11…5 minutes forward…5 minutes backwards

final 15 minutes…resistance 12…5 minutes forward…5 minutes backwards

5 minutes cool down…

I did it…:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

post work out meal…

turkey patties and veggies…water with bcaa and glutamine…

prework out meal…5 scrambled eggs and veggies…

I never mentioned but the last few times I took my shot of the 250 that I had it lump up and it was a little sore…the last time it was a little bruised and like kind of reddish and I did feel that it was warm in the area when it was sore but it went away and nothing else happened

I’m not sure why that is the first time I pinned with it it was fine and I actually thought it went and faster and a lot smoother than the prescription that I have of the 200 …the second time I noticed a little soreness like lumpy but there was no bruise it was just lumped then the third time there was a lump with a slight bruise and then now there was the same lump again with a reddish color and it was a little warm in the area…

would you recommend me using it still I’m hesitant to pin again with it… when I used it the last two times I don’t know if it’s because my thighs gotten a lot smaller and the muscles are a little denser…and the positition i have my leg…

I do know one time I realize that I was tensing my leg when I pinned and then when I released the pain kind of went sideways but I left it in and pinned anyway so I don’t know if muscles were that strained or whatever by the needle so I attributed to that that’s why I got sore and bruised then the other time after that I had to actually pull it out because it went in but then I realized I flexed again and when I actually relaxed there’s like a dimple like almost like the pain was going through my muscle and out my thigh again so I had to pull it out and repinned…

but then the last time I did it how I normally always did it before and never had a problem and it went in but it was sore and stung a little bit and got a little red but I was on the floor moving around you know when I was working and you know pressing against that a lot so that could have irritated it…

I did not remember these situations happening with the other one that I was using a while back but then my thighs were lot bigger so again I don’t know if it’s because there’s less fat and I’m pinning and the needle is not going in completely straight when I think I’m relaxed I’m actually not and so it’s causing that issue…

I always use new needles…1 inch and I always cleaned area extremely well that I’m pinning and as well as the top of the bottle but this testosterone is a older one I’ve had it for close to a year if not a year or a little bit over.

I have not pinned yet I was supposed to pin on Sunday but I’ve been going back and forth in my mind about this if I should still use it if it was just a coincidence with all those situations that I mentioned above but I did not get any temperature from it other than local…I did not feel any illness or anything from it or any queasiness…do u think its still ok to use it?..

crazy thinking probably but…do u think it was formulated that once it was open its intended for the user pining 2 to 3 times a week or one big shot of 500 or 750 a week which would use it up fast enough before it could…go bad…after opened? not?..

its test cypionate…i am not proficient at all on the stuff…just know i should pin and it works :rofl::rofl::rofl:

second gym time for Monday…

back…assisted band pull ups

8 sets…15 pull ups each

total pull ups…120

incline barbell raise…

95 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
super set with 25 close push ups after each set

115 lbs…20 reps…2 sets

135 lbs…15 reps…4 sets

total reps of barbell raise…140
total half push ups…200

seated row…

100 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
120 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
140 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
160 lbs…20 reps…2 sets

total seated row reps…190

this concludes second work out for Monday…

What is the src?

dragon pharma…i got it from a friend…it said expires 2019 i got it winter of 2017…if not nov. 2016

it is very clear…as i said it goes in very smooth and the first time it was perfect…and i wasnt at work rolling around on my thigh…i even noticed one time where i shot…it like it moved dow and zwole some where else less thats becauae where i went in and where the needle ended up once…not paying attention…i relaxed cus i was flexed…but it still looks great… and as u see the chem make up on the back there