FREE Custom Lifting Straps

straps
lifting
giveaway
free

To get this moving the first item will be customized lifting straps for 90 members. Straps will be 100% cotton, black in color and the UGM logo on the wrist.

• Qualifications:
    Member in Good standing. Activity of at least signing on 4 times weekly and posts of 20 a week.

First 90 members in good standing will receive this. Comment below.

@TrenGod this is bad ass

whaaat!
I’d totally rock a UGM lift wrap!

Im going to love seeing someone in a gym with weight on bar rocking ugmuscle.com straps.
Great way to start off the giveaways

I think the biggest thing about our branded giveaways is quality. No cheap shit. I want everything to hold up and last to hardcore training.

I was actually thinking about that if it was going to be cheap shit lol
I should have known that the god doesn’t f×ck around with quality

@QuantumPeptides_seth was messaging me yesterday said they will put something together also. Can’t wait to see who these lucky winners are. Since I can’t win these lol I may have to try to buy some or get extra ones made for staff members :joy::+1:t2::muscle:t2:

Don’t worry. Staff will always have some reserved lol. I’m ordering 100 sets so 10 reserved for staff.

I like that idea bro

That just put a smile on my face

This is definetly the step in the right direction. Awesome promotion @TrenGod

Is this still active?

Yes sir! Im looking at final samples by next week. First ones i was sent I didnt approve of part of the stitching and where they wanted to put padding. We dont need fucking padding thats gonna tear on a heavy lift.