Whats Everyone's Sweet Tooth?

Omg i LOVE homemade oatmeal raisin cookies :heart_eyes:

I’ve cream snickers for me. Good lord!

Batch is baking as we speak.WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now ya got me wantin’ to bake classic chocolate chip…you guys are killin’ me.

Love the classic hot apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream…mmmmm.

I will eat them to, but if the raw dough sits in fridge to long I will consume it, all while picking around the chic chips

Hah…love the raw dough too.

Absolutely brother!

I eat like 10 pints of halo top ice cream a week. I realize it’s supposed to be healthy but I dont think they had the quantity in which I consume it in mind when labeling it that way. Plus the pumpkin pie is getting ready to hit the shelves again so I’m beyond excited.

That stuff tastes awesome for being low fat, low sugar, ‘healthy’ ice cream. I haven’t tried all the flavors yet but I do like the oatmeal cookie and vanilla bean.

Halo Top is so good!

Man I found my new sweet today, tried my sons " Little Bites Party Cakes" was pretty damn good

You are a sick man… Lol

Idk what those are. But they sound good. And made me think of zebra cakes. Fuck. Put those in the fridge for a few hours first. Game changer. I used to sneak some in the back of the milk fridge in the morning as a little kid at school and then get them at lunch time!! Booom! :joy::joy::joy:

Lmao man I had to sneak away from my son so he didn’t see me eating them

these guys :joy:

Ohhhhhh that’s same brand as mini muffins lol

Ha yeah man, I hate the muffins though :joy:

Whaaaaaaat the blueberry muffins are great I eat my stepdaughters before she even knows her mom bought em!

Are those one just like white cake bites or cupcakes? Or what are they. Party Cakes. Maybe funfetti ones? Haha