What is the Very Best All Around Fat Burner

Where can you get Irisin? Id like to try it out

I will send you a link

It’s also referred to as FNDC5. You can increase this hormone naturally through specific exercises but below is a link to purchase. Research the compound first to make sure it’s right for you.

No links unless educational or you become a sponsor :sunglasses:
BIGMURPH

Thanks brotha i really would like to try this out. Do you know how much you are suppose to take? for 10 ug im not sure what ug means in measurement quantity.

No prices on the site
:sunglasses:
BIGMURPH

@Bigmurph sorry brother :wink:

Shit, I’m real sensitive to anything that raises my adrenaline level. If I even drink coffee past noon I’ll be up all efn night. Cardio has always been my fat burner…clean eating of course…5-6 meals a day.

Insulin and DNP are bad words. I’m strongly against both. They both can kill you.

Just wondering why you would use DNP at all…

DNP, officially labeled as 2,4-Dinitrophenol, is classified as an industrial chemical. The compound can often be found in pressure treated wood as a fungicide, in various dyes, used in photograph development and as an insecticide. Officially, while an industrial chemical DNP is pure poison.

My point exactly josh unless you’re a suicide bomber or want a nice yellow hue lol

4 posts were split to a new topic: Bigirish looking to get shredded