We have a new mod you guys and gals might know him

Well he was always a stand up mod at his other home as he calls it and I’ve always had alot of respect for him for a way that he handled a situation once that we had.
I announce the new moderator SIEGMUND.
You deserve it brother im really happy to have you on my team and @TrenGod @PHD and @Bigmurph are all behind you 100%. You said something to me about family. I just wanted to let you know welcome to our family and we are lucky to have you.
I ask everyone to give a thumbs up put your hands together and congratulate SIEGMUND.
Thanks brother for joining the family and for keeping this board safe and in the right direction from now until forever.

5 Likes

Congratulations :raised_hands:!!!

1 Like

So, we calling him Sieg again? Cool beeeenzzzz! Sieg is an axe wielding justice serving backbone dude. Excellent!

2 Likes

i just have a bigger family now , :), most of my other family already here. and growing. …thankyou

4 Likes

thanks storm

2 Likes

yes. sig is becoming legend. why change it. , now if i can ever figure out how to do my avatar. …

1 Like

Love that bad motherfucker!

1 Like

jd.
pleased to see you here. my friend , your home. anything you need myself or bigmurph or trengod. will be there and of course our whole familf is here and now.only bigger with the , fine gentelmen and ladies here. EXCELLENT SITE. IM LOVING THE LOVE. sig

1 Like

Yahoo!

1 Like

good guy, excellent choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats bro

Just an update for everyone

2 Likes