Verified src UNITED GEAR

Welcome back @UNITED

Welcome back

This is a pleasure to see.

Welcome back U.

I used ieon junkie npp to jump off this cycle but united impressed me with his t400. But I do agree, there are so many good sources here why take a chance.

Seriously guys, don’t muddle up another’s sponsors page by pumping another sponsor. That ain’t how we roll is it???

If @UNITED wants to provide an explanation he will. If he don’t he don’t.

Nobody is muddling up anything

Yes we were. The thread was edited by our moderators right after I posted that statement.

NO ONE IS TO POST ANOTHER SPONSORS NAME OR PROMOTE ANOTHER SPONSOR OUTSIDE OF THAT SPONSORS CATEGORY.
No sponsor is better than any other at ugmuscle.com
I LET THIS GO ON FOR AWHILE BUT NOW ITS A PROBLEM.
THIS IS A BANABLE OFFENSE
DON’T MAKE ME BE A BAD GUY I DON’T LIKE TO BE PUT IN THIS POSITION

BIGMURPH

@UGMain

Dom src carrying pharma pct?
Pharmacom test e 500

Updated List.

Carrier Oil: GSO
Products with Guaiacol: Inject Adrol/Dbol, TNE, NPP and during winter months Test E 400
BA %: 2%
BB%: 18%

PLACING ORDER:
Send all orders to: [email protected]

Send orders in the following format:
*x3 Test E 250 - $
*x2 Tren A 100 - $
*x2 Dbol Inject - $
*TOTAL: $
Payment Method: Bitcoin​

After order sent, you will receive additional details how to complete within 72hrs.

SERVICE OFFERINGS AND ADDITIONAL INFO:
*Free Shipping on all orders
*$200 Order Minimum

OILS

Please contact the sponsor for products and price lists
Thanks
BIGMURPH

Welcome Back @UNITED!

Appreciate the warm welcome back! Happy Friday, have a great weekend!!

@01dragonslayer @Bigmurph @Bandit9e37 @Islandswole @swoldier @SemperFi @funcouser

@MBTJR1980

You really shouldn’t put your personal business out there like this.
You literally just incremented yourself.
We are a uncensored forum but you might want to drop this in public and take it private.

I will also say that United was in contact with me the entire time. He had issues and he made everything right your problem with him is personal.

United robbed no one and if anyone has a problem and didn’t recieve product then contact me. There is no reason not to use UNITED or he wouldn’t be a sponsor at ugmuscle.com

I reccomend this personal issue to end right now.
Thanks
BIGMURPH

Hey guys and United im wanted to recant my previous messages because they were not right and i was upset about a personal matter between myself and United which has now been fixed and i agree with the flags and once again wanna apologize for acting in a way that is disrespectful to our great site, to a sponsor of our great site and to our great moderators. We dont condone that kind of behavior here and i was very wrong for putting our personal problems out in the open. I hope you guys can forgive me it wont happen again!!

Nothing but respect for you brother, we can both agree the important thing here is everyone is taken care of, plain and simple!

Been a team for awhile now, just like a married couple were going to disagree until we talk it out :wink:

Well im glad we can put it behind us and move forward! Thanks for reaching out and clearing it up. Happy that you are back brotha!

For God’s sake get a room!

@MBTJR1980 @UNITED @Bigmurph

I see a threesome in the making. The only question left to answer is who is pitching and who is catching? :wink:

Lmao! I only pitch brotha :sunglasses:

Im down for a game of baseball I will pitch or catch lol

Hahaaa lets play ball lol