Verified src UNITED GEAR

It’s my job and I love it

@UNITED Sust250 is excellent so far and at the sale price it was the best deal on the planet in the month of May. :wink: Peak levels (3 people) are around the corner and I can give an honest opinion. If I can get the other two jokers to get bloods drawn early next month I will post all three up.

Thank you for this @SemperFi love to see blood work!

Blood work
375 per week
Test E From UG

@Czworeczki Thanks for sharing. How long after your last injection was the draw? How long have you been on 375mg/wk?

If I was taking 375mg/wk and drew bloods 72 hours after injection and my blood serum levels were peaked I would expect to see the number in the 1700-2000 range for properly dosed test.

That was more than 8 weeks and blood work was done one day after pin.I thought the result would be bigger too.

Hmmm… What was your injection schedule prior… 1x/wk, 2x/wk, etc? If you were injecting only 1x per week and the fact you had the draw one day after injection there could have been a slight drop off from your previous injection even though the half life is around 10 days.

FYI- I usually wait 72 hours after injection for E or C.

You should have waited minimum 48 hours. That number would be higher I bet. No way to say for sure. I feel like a broken record always saying this. Maybe I should post a blood work protocol. It’s great to get bloods but if not done right you cheat yourself cuz you can’t be sure. I split pins Monday am Thursday pm then pull bloods am Monday before pinning so like 84 hours after and a good number is 6x dose but 5x is still good. Yours is under 5x but you also didn’t follow correct schedule.

You should have waited minimum 48 hours. That number would be higher I bet. No way to say for sure. I feel like a broken record always saying this. Maybe I should post a blood work protocol. It’s great to get bloods but if not done right you cheat yourself cuz you can’t be sure. I split pins Monday am Thursday pm then pull bloods am Monday before pinning so like 84 hours after and a good number is 6x dose but 5x is still good. Yours is under 5x but you also didn’t follow correct schedule.

I also do that schedule to get numbers at my trough to compare what I do for trt doc. I’d say 48-72 hours if split pinning is a good bet for “peak” numbers.

I know here is a trend and true method that involved only pinning once a week and waiting 7 days but I don’t like sacrificing to do that so my sheudke has always worked for split pin.

@Fitraver not only cheating ourselves but also short changing the people we share the info with and possibly hurting the reputation of the provider.

@Czworeczki sure as heck did not do anything wrong to share his blood work but his blood draw timing was just off. I am not sure how big of a difference it would make but I know from personal experience the 72 hour draw levels will be higher than a 24 hr.

100% agree. Can’t be mad when someone gets bloods. But if not done right, nobody can be held accountable when it’s grey area. If they came back 200 that’s be diff haha.

That was 3xweek

Ill let @Bigmurph and @TrenGod weigh in but I think that number def coulda gone up a couple hundred if it had been 48 hours after and closer to 5x dose vs 4x now. No real way to tell.

@Czworeczki from me to you thank you very much for sharing all this information. Besides the little giddy up in the blood draw step the information is greatly appreciated. Bloods are not free and spending your hard earned money for it and then sharing it with us is a huge deal! :+1::mount_fuji: It is a great example that you are setting for others to follow…

I agree. Thank you for doing bloods bro. That point should not be lost. I would just recommend members always reach out if you’re about to get bloods and curious what protocol should be.

That’s great to hear, Marine. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for doing this brother!

im following UG here from another board…i been using this man for starting my 3rd cycle…every thing about UG is top notch quailty is great,t/a great,moutain man and MBTJR1980 are graet guys as well i have spoke with each thru email this guys are great you can ask them anything not just gear related…Ug customer service is stand-out he answers emails fast and he is just a good dude all around…thanks for everything brother you the MAN

Thank you for coming here bro! We appreciate it a ton! I try my very hardest to be there for anyone who needs my help in anyway. Thank you for being a loyal customer brotha

1200 test e compared to sust 1200 whole different type of sides. The sust sides come further out because of the undeconate ester bringing most of the test in far out in the cycle and much slower. That was my experience. I had the worst sides me and test have a love hate relationship lol