Symbiotec review -TG

Put order in last week. Shipped Thur and received Sat. Awsome communication, answered all my questions quickly. I will be putting next order in this week. Excellent source. Thanks UGM, I love this website.

Hey guys, so currently had to change my plan along with order from my doctor. So what I can compare and test on is the clomid and nolvadex. Both ranges and dosage was in normal range and consistent results on Symbios products and prescription pharma. Prescription product was purchased at local pharmacy and EGIS Pharmaceuticals brand. Range is normal per docs orders. At this point taking pharma or symbio is producing the same results. Doc says Im right where I need to be.

Im also taking is the clenbuterol which is working great. I have no doubt on the products and will continue personally ordering. I’ll continue the previous planned cycle only after doc gives the ok but it will be months before we can see that.

Damn bro sorry you had to go off. Everything okay?

Dear @TrenGod
Thank you for your positive feedback on our product. We really appreciate it. It is important to us that someone with great experience in the field shared positive opinion followed by blood result and medical estimation. We wish you speed recovery and looking forward to continue good business relationship.

Your sincerely
SBL

[email protected]
SymBiotecLab%20Banner|90x

Our overall health should be one of our personal core values. So many people rely on us… including ourselves. Great to see you following your doctors advice.

No semitruck pulling in the near future?

Thanks for the review @TrenGod

I do hope everything’s gonna be fine @TrenGod. @SemperFi you are correct my brother but be it a God or Batman , this game is rigged and not in our favor💀 I keep running into the luxury of great products or low prices or both and I’m right back to looking at a plan that I would of had back when 3 bills was like a magic weight. I have respect for those few that can see the bigger picture. The tax man will be coming to collect at some point.

@rnmuscle its called addiction. We all have it to some degree so don’t beat yourself up over it.

Valid point, I got to many

Thanks! Nah brother. At least for 6 month maybe a year ill be clean and then get back to semi truck pulls and keg tosses.