Symbiotec lands successfully

first-impression
non-review

Removed, sorry wasnt sure if I was able to write a order reveiw. I will follow up in reveiws section in due time.

That’s a nice stash right there! I’ve been ordering from him for a while now. Very sterilized stuff, never had an infection.

Nice brotha that’s what I like to hear!

Nice, I have made a couple orders from him also.

Nice…

@Raphael3636

So I hate to be picky but the review process is going to be taken very seriously moving forward.
This is the template

*Has the product been used?

*brief description of review

*Communication & Ordering process

*Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

*Items ordered

*Product effectivenes and experience

*Additional commentary

*Rate with 1-10
Communication -
Payment processing -
Order processing-
Delivery -
Shipping packaging-
Product packaging-
Product effectiveness -

*Would you recommend this sponsor

You didn’t use the proper template to write the review. Im supposed to erase all reviews that don’t fit the template without even saying anything. This is a new process so I wanted to work through it so that it can be done correctly.

So please rewrite the review to fit the template. When writing a review everyone needs to visit the review category and that’s where you can find the template and instructions on how to write a review.
I see that you did post that you plan on writing a review after your cycle or atleast after using products but this is very much a type of review.

Please check this link and the link in this post. If you have any questions please contact @Bigmurph or @SemperFi

This is the new review template to be used for all reviews of sponsors

There shouldnt be anymore recommendations until product has been used for awhile. Otherwise its just fluff. I even made the mistake of writing a review before testing the product in the past and wasnt happy with my results.

Good point hard to say it’s good until results are seen. That’s why I enjoy following the logs to me they give a more accurate representation of the product.