Symbiotec Independent Reveiw

*Has the product been used? For how long?
All products have been used exclusively for 5 weeks so far.

*Brief description of review
Reveiw will include all detailed specifics
*Communication & Ordering process
Communication and order process was easier then ever. Not once was I left in the dark about the process. Also I would like to note there was no pressure to buy and Symbiotec answered all my questions on this blast.
*Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
Very professional and secure packaging. T/A was on point as well for international. 9 days total from donation to doorstep. Couldn’t ask for better.
*Items ordered
Tren Ace 100mg
Sustan 250mg
Anapolan 50mg
*Product effectivenes and experience
Everything is on point and as expected. Not underdosed not over dosed, but just perfect. Oils are some of the cleanest I have seen and very minimal PIP, even when pip is expected on an Acetate ester it is still very smooth and painless.
*Additional commentary
All in all great products from a great sponsors. I’m currently running 350mg week Tren pinned ED at .5ml , 500mg week Sust pinned .5 EOD , and Anapolan 50mg daily pwo. Great pumps, strength ungodly, libido through the roof. Just performing everything like a machine. Thank you @SymBiotecLab
*Rate with 1-10
Communication -
Payment processing -
Order processing-
Delivery -
Shipping packaging-
Product packaging-
Product effectiveness -
*Would you recommend this sponsor?
Absolutely! If anyone is on the fence about these guys I would most definitely give them a run. You won’t be disappointed!

Review symbiotec lab

Just started his test p and tren a few days ago, glad to see you’re pleased thus far.

Nice brotha, I’m sure you’ll be more than happy with SymBiotec