@Stirms Yuletide Log

members-logs

This starts tomorrow, but I’m trying to get a jump on it. Also, not sure exactly where to put it in the forums, so let me know if it needs to be changed. Ok, so a few quick things to add. I have pinned once on Thursday just to get things going and took a daily dose of Tbol to see how i would react to it. Seems to be ok on my body for the most part. I don’t consider this pre-cheating on my cycle, if that is even a word. I’m simply seeing how my body would react to it moving forward since I’ll be upping the dosage starting tomorrow. I’m also doing one last crossfit workout today to get my ass in gear for these heavy lifts coming up and to burn any excess calories, water, fat I can.

Diet
This is my guideline I’m going by. Roughly 3000 calories a day, low carb 5 days a week with 2 days of carb loading (weekends). Ordinarily I do the Keto diet combined with Intermittent Fasting. This keeps me in the 1500-2000 calorie range, which is good for maintenance and cutting, but not bulking and since I’m doing a lean/bulking cycle, IF is out. Adding breakfast into the mix is an easy 500 calories, so just upping my other meals and adding a few snacks should be doable for a 3000 cal diet plan.

Gear
16 Week Cycle:
TestE: 300mg twice a week for 12 weeks
Tbol: 50mg per day for 8 weeks
Proviron: 25mg per day for 12 weeks
Arimidex: .25mg every day for 12 weeks

PCT: Last 4 weeks of the 16 week cycle
Nolva: 25mg every day for 4 weeks
Clomid: 25mg every day for 4 weeks
Arimidex: .25mg every day for 4 weeks

SUPPS
Cycle Support - Iron Labs Nutrition: On Cycle Protection & Liver Assist
NeoCell - Collagen2 Joint Complex
Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength
Nutricost Taurine Powder
Vit C and D
OPTIMUM NUTRITION ZMA
BCAA’s
Creatine

Workout
I’ve dabbled in the CoryGFitness Get Stacked plan off and on for about a year now. Everytime I do it I feel amazing, and get super pumped. Sadly, I am always doing more Crossfit and 5x5 than this, so I’ve only really made gains when I have stuck with it for longer than a few weeks. The plan on this cycle is to stick with 3 full 4 week Get Stacked plans and then on my PCT start changing some days out with more cardio based workouts to get ready for the cutting cycle I’m planning. Dude has been doing this for awhile and I’m sure yall have heard of him. Co-Founder of Muscle Pharm supps. Sold his share of the company and created Max Effort Supps line and his following for his workouts has gotten huge over the last couple years. Anyways, he’s just a cover model dude, but that’s kind of what I’m going after in the long haul. So to the workout. This is Day 1 starting tomorrow…

GETSTACKED 12.0 PUMPS OFF THE HEEZY

WARMUP
3 minute Walking Lunges

BACK SQUAT:
WRAPPED UP “Paused” MAX
*With BELT 3,3,3,1,1,1,1 ; Paused 1 second in the bottom

DEADLIFT
Week 1: Rack Pull (conventional stance)
*Set up in a squat rack or off of mats (the bar should sit at the mid-shin level)
*Work to a 1 Rep Max for the day

BENCH PRESS MAX WORK:
Warm-up: 20 reps (bar only)
Week 1… Work up to a 5 Rep Max

EXTRA WORK SETS — 5 SET SUPERSET
Leg Extensions: 15 reps
Leg Curls: 15 reps

5 SET SUPERSET
GHD: 15 reps (add weight if needed)
Toes 2 Bar: 10 reps (add ankle weights if needed)
Ab wheels: 20 reps
Tricep Straight Bar Pushdowns: 20 reps

Cool Down
400m walking lunges
100 PVC Ab Twists

Plenty of work here to feel the pump action… Over the course of the 12 weeks, I’ll be utilizing at least 3 different Get Stacked plans. If boredom sets in at anytime, I will switch to another of the 41 Get Stacked plans out there.

So there you have it. I am open to criticism on any level. Advise me my brothers.

Stirms

Moving this to logs category for more exposure. If you want to post a link to it in @Iron_Junkie_Labs category you can.

Not sure if I did it right, but I tried.

Looking forward to following your log @Stirms.

Good job with the log! I’l be following

Thanks for keeping the log. I love deadlifts so enjoy any plan with them in it.

Awesome. I’ll be following bro.

Looking forward to seeing your log bro

Im tracking brother! :muscle:
Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with on your journey. Thanks again for going with IJL :pray:

Great job on log so far bro. I def think breakfast should be one of your larger meals of the day along with pre and post workout meals. Then as day goes a long you can taper carb intake as you get closer to bed time. I wouldnt have any carbs before bed since they can be stored as fat more easily and secondly they will negatively affect your gh pulses as you sleep. Ill be following along. Best of luck and make them gains my man :muscle:t2:

Solid input! @MBTJR1980

Thanks for the input guys. The plan is to do keto 5 days a week though, so carbs mon-fri are out. Sat and sun I’m loading up on carbs. I’ll test this out for a few weeks or so and check my progress. If things seem to be doing ok, then cool, otherwise I’ll try this method out next.

I’m very interested to see how the cyclical keto approach does for you.

Myself as well. I’ll put in my stats and what not tonight and try the daily thing going forward. Gotta say today has been tough shoveling all this food down. Feeling obese as hell right now.

The scientific term is ‘fluffy’.

Well I’m the Fluffinator then. :joy:

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man :grin:

Lmaooooo

My last bulk I must have said that word every day.

Gotta love the way people say a lil “fluffy” when they describe themselves, they had the same distortion as Jack Black did in “Shallow Hal!” HAHAHAAA