Speedy on the orders

So I made a small order tonight with @paramexer… Speedy response time paid tonight ships tomorrow. Once I get the product I’ll deff let yall know

Thanks for sharing the information and I look forward to hearing more of your feedback. Member reviews are all we really have to go by in this game.

Def let us know man he looks like another amazing source!

@paramexer is definitely GTG… utilized for several compounds, was on his Sustanon / Tren Eth for the past 12 weeks. Certainly happy with the results. Additionally, communication is prompt and shipping is discreet and timely.

@paramexer never let me down yet. Great source.

Got my order today. Very nice am satisfied

Im really glad to hear that @paramexer is doing good.
I appreciate when sponsors make sure that members are happy.
Thanks
Paramexer and members

Awesome trying him soon too. Hey @Bigmurph how come I don’t see a sponsors page

The product was sealed and wrapped for safegaurd!!! A+
Product looks good quality. I’ll start in a week or so. Once I try the product I’ll give a review I purchased sust250 and tren a

@Massmonster42 I believe you have to have a certain number of posts to qualify to see the sponsors page.

Very good to hear. Being new to the page, I’m always leery of trying a new source. Its always nerve whracking as all hell sending funds off and not knowing if you’ll get what ya paid for. Been burned a few times so Im glad to see many good things about this source and the few others here that I’ve never seen. Gonna be placing my own order soon.

no worries with that here, i take care of everybody

Paramexer is my favorite source you won’t get burned

I love those 20ml vials too!

Hmm. Wasnt aware we could post things like this in the open. Good to know :slight_smile:

Another successful order … 3 days from order to delivery! @paramexer

@Bigmurph does this need moved to a diff section?

So i started the [email protected]
Bold cyp 200mg e3d
Tren a 75mg ed
The tren is nice an smooth mild pip nicked a vein this morning made me cough a bit. Im not real sure im digfing the sust its really my first time running sust. For some reason my bosy just responds better to test e at 250 e3d. The tren a is dark kinda scared me at first lol. But after the first pin digging it. The sust is nice pins smooth not bad product. I just don’t like sust i guess. Ill be making another order from @paramexer next week. Ill keep better logs. Im back up to 190 lbs hitting the weights nice. Muscle memory is back in action. I was nervous gwtting back in the gym after being shot twice but its been a nice amooth transition. Thanks @paramexer for some good quality gear.

Good to hear bro glad things are coming back quick for you! Best of luck with the new gear and cycle :muscle:t2: