Reminiscing on my days of being a whore

Mannnnnnn, I just logged on to my Facebook and got flooded with memories… I was fucking horrible :joy::joy:. Can’t say I’m proud of those days, but boy oh boy those were fun times. My thing was cougars, idk what it is but even to this I still way too many tennis moms and cougars. Chicks my age just wasn’t my thing, they’d be interested but I’d always end up with an older chick. Now as @rnmuscle said she’s got my dick piece :joy:

To any of the ladies who read this, I apologise, I swear I’m a changed man :roll_eyes:

Island pass them this way. No regrets here

Ive had those years… maybe not the whole older women thing… but definitely some way older than im proud of… focusing on me right now… but i can see it in the near future ill be back to my old ways.

Always had a thing for older women. They’re more direct, and aren’t afraid of saying what’s on their minds

That’s great young bucks…remember Robert Duvall talking to Pac man in colors…oh you don’t know the movie…too young! What you gonna do at my age…hit the nursing homes? Paraphrased…young buck says to older stud see all the cows? Down there … Lets run down and f#!$ one of them…OLD wise stud says nah let’s walk and f#!$ them all…or something like that. Its all fun and games til the MILF gets hurt.:policeman::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: