Quick Intro of Myself!

Wanted to drop in and say hi! I forgot to do this and I apologize! I am 1st a father of 2-10 year old boys. Both love MMA and trying to make me bald! I have had a passion for the fitness and health industry for as long as I can remember. I have always found pleasure in seeing people change for the better which is brought me to start my journey as a personal trainer. From there I opened my own personal training company in NY, got hit by a car while jogging and sold the company due to not being able to get around. Spent all my savings while I was still healing and we all know NY isnt cheap (my rent on a shoe box apartment was NEAR $2k alone).

Tucked tail and moved home to Texas. This point of my life was rough having to start 100% over. I put my big boy pants on and since have started 2 companies, both successful. I guess you can say I have 3 companies. the 3rd one is my passion (not allowed to speak of the 3rd on the forum due to rules).

I wouldnt change anything that has ever happened in my life. I used to think I would change A LOT but I have since realized all those hard times is what made me, me. Showed me a little of what I am capable of doing if I apply myself.

Currently my father has stage 4 lung cancer which is also in his adrenal gland. he is on Keytruda treatment and it seems to be going well. I have sourced for him some pharma garde B17 which obliterates cancer cells. He has only been on it for a days so I will keep everyone updated.

Sorry to be winded but I thought I would make my intro personal as apposed to “norm”. hope everyone is well! See you on the flipside!

Team AOL

I def agree bro. Everything we go through teaches us something. Always look for the positive in every situation. Grow and become better. Glad to have you hear man.

I admire your philosophy. Sometimes its very hard to keep a positive mental attitude when your dealt a sh!t sandwich. Welcome to our board. I wish you the best for you and your family.

That’s very inspirational bro, I’m glad you realized your potential and used your life experiences to grow. It takes a certain individual to do so. Glad to have you around. And about NY… you’re not lieing man, I used to pay 2700 for a 2 bedroom in Deer Park LI

Stuff is so expensive now! My other go to is “Everything so expensive so I don’t care what you do as long as your not killing anyone or selling your body” I mean honestly, everyone should do SOMETHING on the side to make extra cash. Make a company doing something you like to do in your free time. Never know, it could go big and you can leave the “9-5”. whats the worse thing that could happen? All the best things in life come with SOME risk. If you never willing or able to take a risk you will live an ordinary life and get ordinary results.

I love it man, I’m completely with you on that. I personally hate the 9-5 mentally that society has developed… makes me feel complacent. Like you said, gotta take that risk cause you never know where/what it’s going to lead to.

I Read this and U have me reevaluating my life goals… definitely inspiring… I have been thinkin about opening my own business for a while now… glad to have read this!

Very good to have you here! Definitely have been through the ringer but like you stated, that’s what makes you, you. I’m sorry to hear about your father and I truly hope that he gets better and continues to live a good life. I couldn’t imagine being without my father in my life and also think about that for my kids. I don’t want them to have to dear that pain of me being gone long before I should be. I think it’s great that you’re doing what you can to help him out. FUCK CANCER! Kill that shit and get him back to being normal.
Once again, glad to have ya here Alpha!

Thanks fella’s. People get caught up in the “whats, what, who you know, how much you make” etc etc and loose track of what life is REALLY about. Best advice, if your doing well…keep it to yourself. Most people will hate no matter what because they’re own life is in shambles. Not to mention (from what I see) its human nature to destroy the good things. Not everyone is like that but look at the world today! Besides, no need to brag, only person you need to impress is yourself.

Love your mentally and philosophy brotha! Glad to have you here with us. I too put my fatherly duties as 1st priority in life. My son is my everything :blue_heart: sending my best wishes to your dad :pray:t2: Hope it works out well for him you are a great son to do that for him. I have tons of respect for hard times in life traching you who you are and what you have inside! Great intro bro