PharmaComStore Touchdowns

My Dragon Pharma orders have arrived! They even threw in a free vial of test prop.

Thank you Sir for sharing your TD and for your trust!

If you keep a cycle log here on UGM or share your blood results you get 100$ Store Credit with us, as part of our permanent offer: http://PharmaComStore.ws/promotion/100-free-credit/

We have multiple promos like the one above, make sure always to check them out on our site.

Respectfully,
PCS Team

Awesome TD bro. So what’s your cycle plans? Start date?

Dragon pharma is great I believe that they are for the price definitely a top lab and quality

Gotta love freebies

TDs are always great news. Please keep us posted and don´t forget to take advantage of the $100 store credit promo.

Start date will be March most likely. I’m still kicking around exact dosages and orals, but will be cyp/EQ base.

Lookin forward to it.

Let us know the pip level of the EQ 500 brother … almost pulled end trigger on that… ended up going with EQ 250 (was sccarrrred, Lol)

@Stratfordave
Yeah, I debated for a while too but thought what the hell. I guess I’ll find out. I’ll let you know in a couple months.

I’ve never used an eq500 but I think you’ll be fine from. I have never really heard of anyone complain of pip from eq. I actually had an eq600 once but I only used a tiny bit of it cuz I was short a pin. I didn’t get any pip but it wasn’t a full cc either. Def keep us posted.

Will do. My plan is to mix with test and pin twice a week.