New Guy

Hey people,
I’m a good friend of Sieg’s and was looking for a new forum to hang on after recognizing the corruption at that other site.

I’m not that huge, not that strong… just a guy trying to stay fit and happy as I approach the 5 decade mark in this life.

2 Likes

Hey brother. Welcome over!

lmao thats gotta be the best avatar Ive seen.

I wear that tag proudly.
It was my choice to speak out about the fake reviews knowing it would result in a ban. I dont want to be part of a forum that puts a source before its members.

1 Like

Welcome. You’ll like it here. I came over from reddit. I think eroids, musclegurus, and even sst are all source boards that put sources first. This board is more for members.

2 Likes

welcome my friend
i think youll like what you see here i did , and here i am. …

2 Likes

Members will always be first here no src owns or controls this board.
I respect that you spoke out about the situation over there and I know you as a good member.

2 Likes

I didn’t even notice until now
I definitely like it

2 Likes

Well that stinks Burrr… your ban was lifted today: :confused:

1 Like

Welcome @Burrr we will always put our members first. If you need anything feel free to ask I’d be happy to help if I can

1 Like

looks like it was only briefly lifted…
banned now.

I’m FB friends with a few, and some more folks are still on eroids too so I still get to chat with my friends.

Hello Burr good to see you.

1 Like

Welcome

2 Likes

well burr you speak your mind and the truth is to much to handle. …also im a traitor that only left the friggen site and now im a piece of shit. …
this alone should be a warning to members. look the way the top super moderator went off on me for what leaving.

1 Like

Heyyyy Burrr!!! Welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Calm!!
My most awesome weightlifting cyber crush!
So glad to see you over here too.

1 Like

:kissing_heart: I bet you tell all the lifting ladies that​:hugs::kissing_heart: