Natural supplements or foods that lower blood pressure

Went to the doc for a yearly physical. Blood pressure is a little high. What do you guys take or recommend for high BP?

Blood pressure can be controlled by diet. I’d start there before taking meds or supplements

I love my red meat should I stay away from it?

Maybe limit it to once or twice a week and if you’re diet isn’t clean I’d clean it up till you get it under control.

Thanks brother

Circulatory Support from Vitacost and Golden Black Seed from New Chapter works great for me. Last time I was having blood drawn I think my bp was 126/70. I haven’t seen those numbers since I was 25

Sweet thanks bro

No problem brother

Lower your sodium intake.

Everyone is throwing some great advice your way. I’ve always been a big fan of cardio for the health benefits.

@kingkonggainz what is your daily water intake and are you consistent?

A potasium supplement is known to help.

Saw some bp dr video about potassium to sodium ratios

Thanks man

It’s all I drink so it’s easy over a gallon

Will check it out thanks brother

Everything above is the first steps to controlling your bp. I suffer from hypertension so I have to take meds but my doctor walked me through many steps before we started medicating.
I was able to lower my bp through diet changes and decrease in sodium which till this day I don’t salt anything and stay away from processed foods as much as possible.
I eventually had to get on meds because it wasn’t low enough. I have recently been able to lower my dose of bp medicine though I believe because of getting into better shape over time.

He said I need to be but figure I try do it natural before going on meds

You should always try the natural route before getting on meds because BP meds also have some bad side effects

I bet !

Here is a link on the Potassium effect. http://www.bloodpressureuk.org/microsites/salt/Home/Whypotassiumhelps