Moneygram sent my bread back

Yeah! They all are getting stiff on sending money, especially over seas.

This just made it a lot easier for me thank you. And yes I’m just now reading this LOL

Tonight I’m going to try 2 download Bitcoin on my phone. And get into it. I will give you my most unbiased opinion on how easier or how difficult it was for me haha wish me luck

1 Like

Make a new topic about your experience getting started with bitcoin. I think that it could really help alot of others get started also

2 Likes

Will do

3 Likes

That’s great I will be looking forward to checking it out if you have any questions hit me up I will help you out if you need anything brother

1 Like

Looking forward to this bro! I’m still on the fence about crypto. Maybe cause I’m having troubles figuring it out or it’s just out of my comfort zone I don’t know lol.

I appreciate that

the way I look at it, is it’s like jumping off a cliff wall into the water. Everybody else did it and survived, so chances are pretty good I’ll figure it out LOL it will just take me longer probably. I just got to do it.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: great way to put it!

2 Likes

That’s really it 2 yrs ago I barely knew what btc was now I use it for alot of things even for buying from Amazon getting gift cards with a discount there is so much more that you can do with it now its amazing

1 Like

Discount on Amazon? Do they tell u that on site or app? That’s great! Good for the secret Santa shit, makes you look like a baller when you spend the true limit or over😀

1 Like

https://purse.io/?_r=Bt6NSK

That site allows you to buy anything from Amazon plus get a discount set it for 10-20%
If you set it to 5% its an automatic purchase.
Check it out

My MoneyGram was sent back the first try and accepted the second.