Landmark chemicals do not order

This company continues to spam multiple people who want nothing to do with them.
If landmark reps are reading this post don’t spam our community or members.
I will also say to all our members this is to let you all know that this is not a company that you want to order from.
I have asked them multiple times nicely to stop spamming and they keep doing it.

KIM FROM LANDMARK CHEM ITS NOT SMART TO CALL ME A LIAR. NO ONE WANTS TO ORDER YOUR GARBAGE PRODUCT AND WE DON’T WANT YOU AS A SPONSOR TAKE YOUR SPAM SOMEWHERE ELSE. ITS NOT JUST ME WHO DOESN’T WANT YOU TO SPAM OUR COMMUNITY. I POSTED THIS BECAUSE WERE ALL SICK OF GETTING YOUR EMAILS. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. NO ONE HERE IS GOING TO ORDER FROM YOU.
BIGMURPH

@UGMain

This is an official notice that landmark chem is on the do not order list at ugmuscle.com.

Thanks
BIGMURPH

Thank you Bigmurph for your constant diligence to keep us safe :facepunch:t2:

great work beloved

Thanks brother

I get an email roughly everyday from them :smiling_imp:

Those guys are so annoying.

Thanks my friend for keeping an eye out.

I second this!!

They have been sending me shit for years. With the weird Chinese names…miss Vera. Pokemon

Thanks for the info @Bigmurph

If Im not mistaken when they were tested the raws were shit.

Yes BigMurph is 100% right. I had used them in the past with success. But Back on May 3rd I placed a small order ($400) and have YET to receive it. I have over 50 emails between me and a rep of landmark with lie after lie. Even pics sent to me of MY SUPPOSSED PACKAGE IN A BIN AMONST OTHER PACKAGES LMAO. And they continue to tell me I will get what I payed for lololol. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM PEROID.

Thanks for looking out for the community! Why I love this place!

I ordered from them and nothing came its been 6months they’re full of shit…

Thank you Big murph

Scomule

See this is great no other site has posted about them. We did and now the truth comes out.

Scammers
DO NOT ORDER
LANDMARK CHEMICAL
SCAMMERS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well guys, as a rep of Landmark for 3 years, I think I’d better clear something here though I believe there may be damnings follow my post. First of all, I’d like to express my sincere apologize to Bigmurph for all the spamming messages you got. To some extent it’s the truth, Landmark is a big company and we have many reps, some of them are in our company. And as a newbie in sales work, they tried their best to get good performance, it’s no doubt bring you harassment, we’re really sorry for this. And please send them reply like: I’m not interested, you find the wrong person, don’t email me any more. You may still receive messages from another rep but the one who had your reply will not email you again. BUT IF YOU NEVER ORDERED FROM US, PLEASE DON’T DRAW CONCLUSION THAT WE’RE SCAMMER! WE NEVER SCAM YOUR MONEY.

And for my dear friend Big482, I’m also sorry for keeping you waiting for such a long time, but I didn’t lie to you, I suppose you didn’t check my last email telling about the previous parcel can be tracked online now, the delay is caused by the unexpected system crash of the logistics company we cooperate with, but finally it’s being delivered to you. What’s more, the second package which I sent as a reshipping pack is already on the way, and will charge you nothing when it arrives to you, it’s a compensation for the delay shipment. Thanks for your cooperation friend.

And for Vzoq10705, please PM me the name of your sales rep together with your email that you used talking to the rep, thus we can confirm your identity. I don’t know what happened but we’ll solve your problem.

Lastly for Tren God, “if I’m not mistaken”, well friend, you’re mistaken. We’re not new in the game, even we’re expanding as years goes by, how could we expand with shit raws. :slight_smile: I can’t say we never had any mistakes during our years of business, but we never escape responsibility and will always try our best to get things right. I think it’s easy to find out good reviews about us.

At last, sorry again for all those spamming messages you got, but I have to say here’s a VERY IMPORTANT THING, today there’re many peers pretending to be our sales reps, spamming and cheating our customers, we have enough evidence. Real landmark reps will send you our official email: service at landmarkchem dot com together with the payment info they send you, so that you can send emails to confirm the rep’s identity and the authenticity of the transaction.

We do what we could, and we do what we should, we have a clear conscience. But of course we can’t meet the demand of all our customers and unable to make ourselves be liked by all. You have your right to choose your preferred supplier, we also have our loyal customers. Any objections or ordering problems you have or had, please feel free to email me at:

lucky.li at landmarkchem dot com OR wickr me.

If you want there wikr email them
i didn’t edit anything except your links and we don’t allow links from non sponsors
Thanks
BIGMURPH
@Lucky-Landmarkchem

Thanks for your time reading.
Landmarkchem

Actually no I wasnt wrong. Ive seen complaints of dirty raws, bad melting points (way off), and infection . Your like typical of Chinese spamming companies. Several people on here are tired of the spams.

Being around for a long time has nothing to do with the raws quality. Its how you run business. Even a shitty product can get sales if pushed properly. What you guys do is get more shitty reps and spam more people unsolicited. More spam = increased sales and time.

See a legit company would take your domain email and make it secure with Protonmail. Then only have rep email addresses from the official email. You guys just create accounts like [email protected] and expect it even looks legit and then say to beware you have people impersonating you?

No one should trust any supplier that doesnt take into account thier clients safety. You guys dont give a fuck about email security, or the clients personal info. Several times on other forums you all have posted traceable information of clients packages. But hey if you guys dont get caught and only the client does, then who gives a fuck right? Seems to be the way you guys look at things.

Anyways this is UGMs Official Statement on LMC. If you guys want a good source of raws @pureraws is great, and has zero complaints on here.

For the record BOP even called you guys out as scammers for your GH and shitty “making it right” by offering other products they dont even want.