In and out of the gym 45 mins

I myself am in and out of the gym in 45 mins unless its back or legs ill be in for an hour tops. I feel 45 mins is plenty of time to break down a muscle. I notice that folks who are in the gym when I get there are still training when I leave, maybe im getting old and lazy.

How long are you guys training for?

Visit our UGM Source Page: Click Here

I usually am done with my main body parts in 45-60, but then will his some accessory stuff like abs or calves for 10-15. I usually hit 2 body parts every lift tho. At least as of late.

Am back to one body part a day…45- 50 mins and am out

Im a 30 min to 45 min myself
Sometimes I have to cut it shorter than that because of work.
Go in there super set everything and hit the bricks right lol

60-75 minutes morning workout. 30-45 evening workout. I do daily doubles 2-3 days a week. My evenings usually involve sparring or heavy weight cardio.

Legs can be up to 2 hours, back, chest + delts usually 1.5 hours, arms 45mins. I also do 20mins cardio pwo. I like to make sure theres nothing left in tank before i head out so i dont rush as perfection takes time :wink:

If I’m by myself yes, which I am most the time, I do go with two buddies on the occasion, which obviously takes longer cause they talk to dam much, but it’s fun

45min to a hour on the weights 20min cardio after. Normally train a large muscle and target a smaller muscle ea session.

Thats as good of a plan as you can have especially being able to get everything in a hour

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nice. gotta have fun too :smiley:

well it all depends where u are at and goals…and how u train…for me it can be 1 hr just cardio…30 minute cardio then an hr and a half of weights later…i like to do double sets of the same weight so on a exercise i may do 6 to 8 sets …15 to 20 reps down to 6 to 8 reps and i may do 3 to 4 different exercises or more if i take a prework out especially :rofl::rofl: and sometimes superset with arms…shoulders…like side latterals or shrugs …crunches…or sidebends…so sometimes i can see a couple hrs on just weights easily aside from the 30 minutes or hr cardio.

i dont have a set schedule…its just how i feel…i have done 6 to 8 different exercises alone on just one body part…on those occasions…i just dont pay attention to time…just till i feel pretty fatigued

over the years i have been conditioned to where 30 to 40 minutes i am just begining to feel… now i have done the trainer deal where he wore me out in 30 minutes…but i would always take a 10 minute break and if was like i did nothing then i would go do my owb work out for an hr or more…they would see me still in the gym working out and say… you still here?! get out! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but i will be honest…all these years…i never dealr with hard core like u dudes here…so i am pretty sure …YOU WOULD. sit my ass down in 30 to 40 minutes! if i trained with u :joy::joy::joy::joy:

When i go by myself I take a long time. Thats usually cause I have no where else to go lol. But with my wife Im done within an hour. She works out for 30 mins then follows me around. I cant listen to my music so I get done faster

Ha ha