I took a vacation 🌝

Im Bigmurph for those members who are new and were just invited right before I went on my vacation. It was a great vacation me and the wife really needed it.
I just wanted to let you know that you can always reach out to me for anything im always here to help. I welcome all our new members.
If you have an issue just write me a pm.
If you’re a sponsor wanting to advertise contact me anytime I handle that part of our great community.
If any new members have sponsors from other forums looking to branch out just have them hit me up in a pm.
Im happy to be back and I thought that since I went on vacation I was going to put on some fat. I actually lost some bf and the scale is up 10lbs so my test cyp, primo, hgh, and mhn cycle is going really well. I personally think that this is the best ive looked in awhile and im only 6wks in out of 20wks. Im shooting for 25-30lbs of muscle mass with this cycle.
Just wanted to let you know that I didn’t dissapear or stop being BIGMURPH.
You guys will be seeing alot more of me from now until the winter.
Good luck and good gains brothers and sisters
Thanks
BIGMURPH

Welcome back! awesome you guys had a great much needed vacation :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Thanks brother I feel so refreshed

Welcome back brother. I know you deserved that more than anyone. Hope it was amazing.

@Bigmurph glad you got some R&R. 25-30lbs!!! That’s a huge goal and a massive amount of muscle! Let us know how it goes!

Welcome back brother I bet it was awesome!!

Thats awesome, we all need a break every now and then. Friday is my 30th birthday so I am taking a much needed vacation myself. No kids or responsibilities here I come. Glad to have you back safe and sound!!

From the heart , I really missed you you are an awesome brother.

Welcome back my friend.

I definitely will I figure shoot big and maybe land a little short but everything seems to be going really well with the compounds and diet im running
Glad to have you around brother

It was a great time for sure

Enjoy your vacation brother you’re right you definitely need to recharge the battery from time to time

Thanks brother
I feel so bad about your pup it had me tearing up reading your post. I hope that your good

Thanks brother glad to see all the guys still around

@Bigmurph If you aim high you will never shoot short. :wink: At the end of the day if you gave it 100% be grateful for what you receive. Even it is 5lbs of pure muscle. That is a success in itself!

Never stop testing yourself and NEVER underestimate yourself.

That’s the truth
Much respect brother

Just saw this sorry for late response ,hope you enjoyed every second of your vacation

Welcome back brotha glad you enjoyed your break! Best of luck on gaining and if you need anything im here to help. Thank you for all the hard work you put in big man!!

Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your time!