How legit can one source be!?!

review
eroids
steroids
pureraws
bodybuilding
buy
steroidsforsale

Thank you to all that took advantage of our Test P promo!
Now for part 2 of said promo…
ANYONE WHO RECIEVED FREE BOTTLES AND ANY NEW ORDERS FROM US THAT POSTS BLOODWORK WILL RECEIVE 20% OFF THEIR NEXT ORDER AND A $100 STORE CREDIT.
This unprecedented gesture is being brought to you because we are that confident in what we do. We stand behind our product. We have been in this game long enough to understand what makes a source credible and what makes a source crap.

“Brand names mean something. Consumers rely on them to know what they’re getting. They know the company isn’t going to try to fool them with an inferior product. They buy a Ford, they know they’re gonna get a Ford. Not a f***in’ Datsun. KING OF LIONS, that’s a brand name; Like Pepsi, that’s a brand name. I stand behind it, I guarantee it. They know that even if they don’t know me any more than they know the chairman of General Mills.” - Denzel Washington - American Gangster. :sunglasses:

@members

Okay, we got ourself a Frank Lucas of anabolics?

That’s an awesome gesture man! I will most definitely get blood done when I cruise. Is there a dead line cause I don’t plan on starting for another 3 weeks or so?

Very nice :+1:

Lol you got me laughing

Good deal, I would love to see some bloods. I’m hoping someone takes advantage of this!!

@Raphael3636 Nope. We are using the honesty system with this. We know who we are sending our product to and we know that not everyone is gonna rip the package open and pin up. We just ask that when people pull bloods, they do it the right way AND they do it while they are actually on OUR product. (The “trolls” will understand that last part, lol)

Lol, got ya brotha no problemo!

Anyone that recieved TEST E from us that reads 100mg/ml instead of the actual 300mg/ml, please reach out to us so we can replace your bottles. The product is dosed properly, just a misprinted label. Sorry to everyone for the confusion.

I have 4 more weeks on standard TRT then I’ll be starting my new cycle pending my bloods are good. I promised blood work to GC first as I’ve been cruising on their test but then I’ll run yours for a few weeks and get bloods again to post up. Thanks guys.