Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

oh shit. well the descent part is you know about it. we didnt get any notices…and what else they did…see…two years ago they towed the vehicle and when we went to get it aparently they put the violations on his license…fou d out there was 800.00 dollars worth of tickets dating back years…yes…he had to pay for tickets dating back to 1999 i beleive…so ok…the record was cleared right infaxt one of the violations was removed per law because the removed the redlight cameras in certain areas of the city and ruled that no tickets charges were to be collected and violation recinded retroactive i thi k 5 years to the date…but in any case…that ticked was removed…he goes to pay today…they added on that violation for 244.00 and another ticket that popped up from 2003…that 2003 so instead of the 270…they put us in the hole for 588.00 …and we have to prove they are wrong. my city unfortunately in notorious for corruption and mishandlings…but because we knew they were going to do somthing we brought extra money…we didnt know what…i though maybe some how they would fond reason to tow the vehicle and add that charge … even though it wasnt qualified for towing…it was just bad.

oh crap!! its 12 30 am…ok…i will have to get weights in tomorrow for sure…i will actually get home earlier…ugh…but i got cardio in though…eating was good today…no mess ups…

Fuck those things @Bigmurph

so…todays meals…ate twice first meal was at lunch…

as u see there two chicken breasts. with the salad

second meal… now i weighes it and all that chicken weighed 8. something ounces…maybe my scale is off but that seemed like more than 9 ounces to me

i had tgat meal around 8 pm when i came in. before gym time…

i went to relax a bit and a friend from highschool i have not spoken too for ever contacted me so we chatted way longer than i wanted…so i got to cardio around 11 30…ugh…i was determined to get some kind of weights in as well…

so for cardio…

i did low intensity and focused on tightening lower half and streghtening… resistance 11 and 12…inclines 3…4…6…9… ever 5 minutes change direction…

for weight i did a lazy work out and just one machine…the delmar…

single arm flat bench press

30 lbs…20 reps…2 sets press

super set with leg extensions 20 rep. 30 lbs…in between each set…

40 lbs…20 reps…2 sets press

super set with leg extensions 20 rep. 30 lbs…in between each set…

50 lbs…20 reps…2 sets press

super set with leg extensions 25 rep. 30 lbs…in between each set…

60 lbs…20 reps…2 sets press

super set with leg extensions 25 rep. 30 lbs…in between each set…

70 lbs…20 reps…2 sets press

super set with leg extensions 25 rep. 40 lbs…in between each set…

80 lbs…12 reps…2 sets press

super set with leg extensions 25 rep. 50 lbs…in between each set…

total of 224 reps of single arm presses

total of 280 reps of leg extensions

weigh in later this morning… we will see how i did…i have a feeling i will be dissapointed…but i knew it was coming but we will see.

alright so…ok…i weighed in…and

yes…

as i exlected. i did nit reach my goal for obvious logged reasons…

i did fowever kept it moving…forward…i did loose weight…but not what i hoped for…

i am …however…excited for every solid step forward because tbis shows even with life’s simple to sort of complex obstacles one can still find a way to prevail.

i am happy…when we go back at the logs…since last weigh…i lost about 5 days of gym…which averages out to my result…i had i not lost those days…or slip descently diet wise on those i think two occasions…i would have been well at my desired goal…so i will set a intermediate weigh in for this sunday to see if by adding back in…persay…the days lost if i will be mid to upper 230’s

here are the current results on the weight…

the physique did changr some…i can see more shoulder blade and the crease in the middle of my abs are showing sort if as well as overall…my mid section above my belly button is getting narrower…

the pic though i am not sure if it shows much of a difference since last but u will put it up anyways…

i may post another physique this sunday to see uf any differnce in that as well… otherrwise if i dont next time will be mid april…but will post weigh in every week after this sunday

so today ate good…i went to this place had 10 wings no breading and plain with water…later like at 7 30 i had a salad with a chicken breast…6 oz…a large thing of frrsh orange juice around @ 7 30 as well…

i got home at 9…

cardio…

then i just dis flat bench and super set with crunches…64 reps after each bench set…

145 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
165 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
185 lbs…8 reps… 2 sets
195 lbs…2 reps…2 sets

total bench reps…90 reps
total crunches…512 crunches

You’re definitely looking alot tighter than your earlier pictures.
Keep killing it brother

thank you so much @Bigmurph . work schedule is making it soo difficult. i need to get the scheduling under control for sure…its forcing me to consider complete_emphasized text_ rest days lol!! because i am not getting enough rest between work outs and having to work during the week.

i am excited that i am actually waring a size 36 work pants today and they are comfortable…very happy…i came from snug 46 back in september…to now a sort of loos in the waist 36…this is a great thing…i will stay in this size each day and work to make them very loose till i can sqeeze into a 34 in two weeks starting monday …this is great…this means i can conceivably hit 32 by june! and 30 by first week of august and finally a 28 by september! so this would mean in 1 year i would have lost over 130 lbs!! sweet!!

Dropped ten sizes, Outfuckingstanding bro!!

thanks so much man. i am on a mission!! Lol!!

Hell yeah! we are exact opposite I’m tryin to put it on your tryin to take it off

oh i can help you with that one…do not hit the gym for a couple month and …EAT! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:…so i am all excited i was actually making it home by 6!..this would mean a couple hts of much needed rest befor gym time yaaaaay!!..then…trans went…wont go forward just backwards…if only it was legal to drive backward i would have swung this bitch around and off i’d go without missing a beat!..shit…to nights gym is ruined. stranded is the worst…i tell u…the devil is beating down mu door trying to disrupt me in the worst way :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love your progress ypu are a inspiration to me to start hitting it harder than ever.

You’re doing great bro, keep it up. Once you accomplish your goal, I promise your entire life will change for the better. You’ll develop a new found confidence knowing that you set your goal and surpassed it. I’m excited for you man.

Dude, sit back and focus on what you have accomplished in a year or really the true time it’s taken. Impressive, I’ve gotten the impression that you mostly compete with yourself. We all measure other people outsides with our insides sometimes and that is what causes the doubt or lack of perceived progress in my experiences. Keep pushing

I appreciate it man thank you. yes…i am definately self competing and challenging :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

thank you so much…thank u…its tough when there is not a sole in my immediate world to bounce fitness energy off of…so when i get blind sided by a situation…it ruins my day and night and i end up loosing precious time. those now would say oh thats bad…lets go have some pizza and drinks!..wish i had a buddy or two that would say…u coming to the gym or what? …tell me about at the gym…this would be idea…so end of april i will be ready to scout for fitness partner…i do amazing with a gym buddy. then you sort of push each other and you get those extra reps in that really counts lol!! BEING HERE have 100% been my fuel…i owe it all to being here. i cant express it enough! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Amazing progress dude!! You’re doing great. Keep it up and you’ll reach any goal you put out.