Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

i talked aaaalll that smack!!.. had my pre work out meal…went to relax a sec while the food digested and phone charged and…I KNOCKED THA F%&&#K OUT!..:angry::angry::angry:…i came out of the coma at 4 am! and was like omg!!!.. i guess the 3 hrs of sleep the night before didnt help…ugh!.. try again today.
been up since 6 am…usually i donf get up that early at all less i have to and force myself up…i am just uneasy…about to have coffee and get cardio in… …HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!!

so…i realize…this is going to be a fight between my mind…and my body…my mind will think and state what i want…but my body can change that in a second!..make no mistake…i have always known this…but now i will admit it…and accept it…my body will knock my ass down some days…but as i still have breath i will rise to keep fighting to a better physical me…

today…my mind told me…its time to put on that fight gear…my body fought me like hell!!..

ok…

it was kinda tight…but!

i got it on…zipped that baby up and away i went!

this is gonna be one hell of a fight…but this is what its all about…i have come to grips i will loose some days…and some times i have to concede to a lesser goal for a moment…u know slow up…but keep moving forward…never backwards…

so i did on my first work out…cardio…no meal yet…

so finally…i have been putting it off…and just been lazy…i guess it so much work and up keep…

but i decided to get on the juice.

i would start a cycle then stop…

i mean its damn expensive and you can go through the stuff quick!!

…just was soo much…a shot of this …a shot of that…to get that perfect combination and benefit and…

FLAVOR!!!..

this is carrots…cucumber…cellary…with a scoop of bcaa…glutamine and a tablespoon of msm/sulfer

this will serve as my post cardio meal…so have not had a meal yet and this will be it …on sort of a fast…then i will have my first meal at 7 or so while i am at the restaurant for my b day dinner

kinda bitter! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i am such a goof forgive me :laughing::laughing:

Get on the juice lmaoooo

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:…be for warned…i am a goofball!! :rofl::rofl:

I never juiced either:smirk: I received a recipe from my buddy, The uncrowned WC national champ if it wasnt for the one competitor each year, Marchand, Konovalev… he’s a genius and a skeptic, so if he does something its been researched. I always ate for fuel or to alter my mood(chocolate, greasy hamburgers…eat that and passout!) I hate veggies except for iceberg lettuce and thousand island…or cucumber salad…This drink tastes great w/ protein and pasteurized egg whites. I just hope i can reproduce it, everything tastes better when its made for you. I might make it to 50 now with kale, and ten other things I cant pronounce! It is supposed to clean out your receptors or lesssen the downgrade supposedly, natural estrogen block and an increase in FSH and LH. Especially for certain meds like anadrol, anavar…

well hopefully u make it waay past 50…50 is the new 30s but wow…nice combo…getting on the juice cycle can help with alot of stuff! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok…LAST NIGHT WAS BAD…i wasnt going to even post/log…but u know…i have logged every meal and i can honestly say…from september when i started…and even all the parties i went…and ate some stuff i was still cautious…

this was thee worst!..so i will stay true and log the damage…

appetizers…thats a small saucer…i had a total of 5 wings…the little ones u see ther…another 3 table spoons of the spinach artichoke dip…and two more small servings of the other slop u see there with the sweet potatoe fries in it…only the one serving of calimari…egg roll and fried zuchini …

i would also add that i was scarfing the stuff down like i have not eaten in days!..was sort of embarrassing when i regained consciousness and realized sauce on the side of my face and the manager looking over at me from the host stand…hopefully he saw it as…damn! the food must be good!!!..yes…the food was great actually lol!!..i realized that others noticed when all the trays were being passed to me followed by…here! have some more of this… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

i had two drinks raspbery vodka in celtzer water…and a vodka lime juice drink and iced tea i lightly sweetened with bar syrup… you can see the drinks there sort of in the upper…iced tea in the middle…lime and vodka to the left raspbery vodka and celtzer water to the right…those two deinks were in those short glasses where u can take about two gulps and the drink is done…so…

then my meal was what u see there…i ate half the fries…not the coleslaw…

and then i shared this…well i ate like a lil more than half the skillet u see there…a big pan chocolate chip cookie topped with ice cream…

there is no amount of cardio or gym that could have offset this historic catastrophy that would not ultimately cause death in the process…1000 or 2000 calories of cardio would be like trying to drop and ice cube in a active volcano in an attempt to cool it off!!:neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:

so i have conceded to the beleif of this event will shock the body and cause more weight loss…

YAH…

so…there u have it…this moment wont happen again for a looooooong while if it does… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

didnt eat much today…jus what u see below

i had 3 grilled shrimps and i ate the 6 oz steak and the brocollies…i saved the chicken…actually mine had no sauce…but my buddy had ordered his with light sauce and they over did it he complained so i just traded…

just finished cardio at 11 pm…about to do light chest. i will post that when i am done…

alright so for my light chest work out…because of time…i just did incline bench…

135…20 reps…2 sets
155…15 reps…2 sets
175…11 reps…2 sets
195…6 reps…1 set
195…4 reps…1 set

total reps…102 reps

then i went to the delmar selectorized and i did flat on that…

70 lbs…30 reps…2 sets
80 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
90 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
110 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
120 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…234 reps

then i was going to just go to bed and not eat but i know muscles need protein to grow and repair so i has my other container if juice and just 6.9 oz of the chicken strips i made…

and thats it…i just keep pluggin away…every little step counts.

had a bananna and 3 oz of chicken for breakfast…busy day…have to really work to get that cardio and weight in every day this week…atleast the hr cardio if nothing else…we will see…something is better than nothing

honestly the fucking devil is really trying…i just cant make this shit up i cant…

so the city i live in is nortorious for giving tickets …camera tickets and not sending ouf notice…we have ALWAYS paid tickets because i have alot of expensive tools in my van and jobs to do and cannot afford issues…so aftet work…i went to see a friend do a show…come out and there is a boot…aparent from 2016…never got notice nothing…right now i have eaily 7000.00 worth of tools…a job tomorrow morning…i was soo looking to just go home get my cardio in and some shoulders…i am fuming soo bad…so the odd thong is …i have been sitting in my van for close to two hrs…and NOT ONE cop car drove by…could it be that the person i got the parking spot ahead of was a off duty police or a related to one and was pissed because i didnt let them bully me out the spot!..so aparently we have two tickets from the same day on two vehicles…aparently on our way to a job…i am sooooo mad…so because of their neglegence…we have to pay…we have NEVER not gotten any violations from any other suburb…this is the second time they have done this…the other time.though they towed…but this is only in this city…that other time we had 4 tickets…never got any notice…it appears that this is done purposly so that they can get more fines…a boot fee…a tow fee… a storage fee… so its not in their best inteterest to notify.

i am soo mad rn

so i am just getting in…12 30 am…have to get up at 6 am because need to be at the payment area for the boot removal tomorrow morning first thing…after 24 hrs they actually tow …so

tonights gym time was ruined… :rage::rage::rage: …i really could use a drink and a deep dish pizza ! but i wont…i ate a salad…

i need to try an sleep cause i am getting evil thoughts…when cities feel they can do whatever and fuck with someones livelyhood at a moments notice…i promise it was their neglegence

…sorry just venting…

because they can go un punished or not held accountable when they are neglegent…

sorry…i am extremely frustrated i lost a night ov my gym. i will be miserable and out of it all day tomorrow…

i will take the one adderall i have been saving to help me out…

it actually makes me calm and very nice and fun! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fuck!! Sorry to hear about the boot man. I hope that all gets sorted.

You can shock your body into weight loss. Check out the keto diet or carb cycling.
Ket is harder the carn cycling is not bad.

The Denver boot. Originally for parking tickets. A lot of municipalities got rid of cameras for most things due to some form of facing your accuser or proving camera was regular maintained.

I would like to see you sprint at some point soon. Just get testosterone tunnel vision and say April to July I’m doing this, I will pay the bills and get to my goal. Everything will wait until such and such a date. Take something to maintain the muscle, train fast, hard like you do but no misses, then announce to the friend or others, either the goal or whatever. Then even if its 6 cans of tuna, 3 fruit, 3 potatoes, and a salad with 8 oz of fish,chk,beef…one or two shakes with water , isolate and pasteurized egg whites…around 2500 kcals. Cheap. My first diet basically. Then you have your base back, your confidence grows enough to hit the next goal. I’m just recommending this easier said then done, but you have outside forces coming at you forever and I wanna see you at 210 , or whatever the goal is. It goes by fast. You have the weights, the access to food and supps…I used to get sooo mad opening the fuckin tuna in traffic, pouring in a Tupperware, I even would jump off expressway and get a mayo packet! But I got ripped. You can do this. Then when the shit commes you’ll feel like hey I can skip today because I’ve trained all week. Just a little good natured kick in the ass. L

I love this advice, and it’s pretty much what I did to lose weight minus any gear. Went from 280 down to 165 then 145 and built back up to 215 without gear and was sitting around 8-9% bodyfat. Trust me @fitstudboi sometimes it’s best to just shut out those outside forces, once I set my goal I stayed away from any outside influences or social events for 11 months… best thing I ever did.

I just got hit with a red light ticket myself in my work van and its bullshit. I hate those damn cameras.

just finished a nice cardio session…i feel great!!..after stretching for a few and some crunches…i am going to get some shoulders in…light…cus bed time soon…another early day tomorrow. but just did 65 mins of cardio and…i dont feel so nervous and restless anymore…