Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

Came in last night…all planning on second gym time…that got busted…my fault…priority…i got my universal remote for my gym cus i set up some new stuff. …doing some upgrade so i had put up a few screens i got off craigs list :rofl::rofl::rofl: but i had to turn them all on individually cus two of them came with no remote…so any ways

The remote required…on line programming…so to get the software to install windows kept blocking…after an hr it worked…then came setting up the account and entering each devices name and model number…so i had to dismount stuff…so ok then the damn thing was done programming

U know what happened to the days where u just point the remote at the infrared receiver and the universal learned the code by depressing and holding the learn button​:face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless::face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless::face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless::face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why do anyplace need to know exactly what units u have all on the internet i feel like foamy squirrel right now. Youtube that character is funny!:rofl:

So then i thought oh…while i am at the computer…might as well update my site copyright which have been neglected for over a year and some pages two…did that…

Then decided to try and get my form…at least 1 to work again using php mail script…ugh. i was stuck on that…couldnt get it to send the message area…i was caught up on that till i rralized

It was 3 40 am!! Wtf?..

I should know myself better than that to get to doing stuff like that…

So i am a little miserable today because i didn’t get it in as planned and so needed too…everday is vital to each goal i set

I will get it right

Gym first before anything else in the evening and same for waking up when there is time…that will be for gym

Ugh…ok sorry…venting… .i feel a 1/4 of an inch of 1000 feet better :neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless::rofl:

@rnmuscle woul be proud of that rant… and foamey squirrels?? What the hell

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yes youtube…8ts a funny cartoon character this guy does on topics…funny as hel!!!

@rnmuscle is one of my favorites love his rants and humor…when he pops up be ready! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: great stuff!

Still kicking ass. You still are hanging with that nice home setup? I thought for a minute you were popping the “real pills and not aleve”

And…be careful with that adjustment its your atlas, axis (c1 - c2) your head could fall off😎

Yes o am doing some upgrades…putting in more lighting…and a few screens to give it that club feel :rofl::rofl: i am loving now watching some music vids playing through a few thousand watts of base mids and trebble at the lower end…dont want to entertain the whole neighborhood :rofl::rofl:

Lmao! Yes i should…i will for sure

Got that hr cardio in just now…about to do some weights…about an hr then to bed i go! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just going to hit shoulders…ware those out a sec and then some seated triceps push downs

Ok! …so…i hit more than shoulders…so here is what i did…all light though but ya…ok…

So…

Here i did arnolds…

2 sets of 20 with the 20 lbs then super set each set with 20 reps of curls with the same weight.

Then i moved up to the 25s…2 sets of 20 with those of arnolds.

Then i super set each set with alternating curls 15 reps each with the same weight.

Then i got on this flat brncj here and did 5 sets of 64 crunches.

Then i did 5 sets of 15 close grip bench press with the 2…35lbs plates on the 55 lbs bar…so 125? I think?..ya its late i am fried :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then i got on my cable cross over there and did just 20 lbs side lateral raises …4 sets …10 reps…and super set each set with the seated dip/triceps push down…the first two super sets i got 15 reps of 105 lbs…the second two i got 12 reps of the 105 lbs

Then…i had to make sure i ate something to repair and help the work out i just did . .so there u see a chicken salad…and yes (sigh)…i threw a chicken leg (cooked) not fried or broasted…u see there and water

I can honestly say…

I feel soo much better now

…aaaaaawwwwwwww :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good night!

DONE! i just ordered my meal prep system and cooler bag to be here this evening YYUUUP! Saaame DAAYUUHH!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. Gotta love amazon…i am a craigslist amazon king! :joy::joy:

I meant to mention…on wed of this week i pinned mg trt and my leg was relaxed…got the pin in towards upper slightly side of thigh and that area did an involuntary flex i pulled the needle back a lil but and went in again but not as deep and it didn’t happen again but now its sore and a hard lump there…might i have hit a nerve?..or will it cause my leg to fall off in three days? If so let me know for sure so i can get a replacement off amazon. :rofl::rofl::rofl:…sorry i need nourishment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So my meal prep stuff came. I was a lil shocked at the size of the bag…but i guess for the purpose of portion control…its perfect . The containers it came with are pretty solid actually and can last a while…the first set of three compartment containers u see there…set of 45…are …bottom is a hair sturdier than the black ones with clear tops u get at the restaurants for left over take home…the cover is a lil bit better but the whole thing i can still see being mistaken for throwing out after 1 use. They close and snap tight pretty good too. I did order another set of 20 coming monday as well that showed a small dumbbell on top of the container which i guess means the should be a whole step above these but still below the ones that came with the bag…those are nice…the clip on the side and inside the top has a rubber bushing u see there to prevent spills and heep freshness.

The cool little round pills u see there are for vitamins? I imagine?..i take none now…any suggestions ? :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

So excited to get my portion under control. That alone will add extra fire to what i am already doing. I have been leaving out carbs and sugars but i am still eating two chicken breast in one sitting or a 24 ounce steak …the whole thing or two 8 or 10 ounce pork chop…like two weeks ago while i had only vegies and no carbs …no sugars no appetizers at that meal and only had the chops with two sides of brocolli i way over ate i imagine.

Especially when i see u monsters talking about 6 ounce chicken breast at a meal… that would just make me miserable rn looking at JUST a 6 ounce piece of meat on top of my carb free salad or veggies and a big glass of water…but i imagine thats how its done …i am getting it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What’s your current caloric intake and macro breakdown? You can definitely still eat pretty much all the meat you want like the 24oz steak lol, but you gotta be careful of not doing that 4 times a day right. Most of my meals consist of 8oz to 12oz of chicken, beef or fish and I eat that 3 to 4 times a day. I try to avoid simple carbs/sugars unless they are post workout or first thing in the morning.

Honestly i would say my caloric intake is barely 2000 over all . Macro deal figuring that out and try to be consistent.

Well let’s get that shit dialed in bro. Consistancy and goals are what make or break you! Let’s get some current stats and based off of your goals and current activity levels we can dial in your calorie and macros easy. Then you got a plan so you can use all those containers properly.

He has my plan but hasn’t followed it yet lol. Come on @fitstudboi time to quit playing and do this

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yes i aaammm i aaaammmm :rofl::rofl: that why i got that’s stuff…the prepping stuff… i am printing out your plan/program…and FINALLY get on board @PHD

Titan training jump on the gains train.

I believe that I will soon be on the Titan training program

Looks like the tea i make when I’m sick

Heey island! Well its great for that too lol!! Except the too much pepper part…it felt like i poured ever clear in my mouth and lit it on fire and swallowed! (Never done that before but imagine that’s what the sensation would be :rofl::rofl:)