Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

I didn’t mean to stress you out about it brother it was a compliment I promise.
I can see that you are thinning out.
Don’t even worry about that you will be able to fill out. It just takes time im going on almost 4yrs maybe more since I dropped the weight and I still have awhile to go before I will look in the mirror and be happy with what I see.

Oh i know…i did recognize the compliment​:smiley::smiley: :smiley: i wasnt stress i just thought it was cool u mentioned that. It gives comfort to know that what i am thinking and or thought is relavent and confirms you and other moderators/members would be a source of advice on that subject should it become a real issue :smiley::smiley::smiley:

You’re in good hands bro.

@fitstudboi I quit trying to compare myself or judge how I look compared to others a very long time ago. What I learned is to avoid all the negative thinking because it is the problem to all of our solutions. I now spend all my energies being the best 'ME" I can be. If that isn’t enough than nothing will ever satisfy me.

I will have your back 100% of the way as long as you are working on the real you and not what someone thinks you should look like.

If at the end of your journey you find that the extra skin hasn’t regained enough of its elasticity to return to a new normal then surgery is an option but cross that bridge when you get to it… until then get your ass in the gym, eat according to your meal plan, tear the old self up and never look back!

You got everybody backing you up bud, keep working hard!

YES SIR COLONEL SIR! :rofl::rofl:

Yes true… i always… though use others not to look like them… it to remind myself as a part of my focus plan…that they are doing it…keep on it and only when i have those hellish days…like today will be one of them…3 different jobs today…the past week it has been two…yesterday was suppose to be 3 as well but decided to rest instead of heading to that job from 10 30 pm to 2 am just the be up 5 30 again to start all over!

I look to thise swole dudes banging it out in the gym and showing off their progress…

I say to my self…yes as out of it as i am today…at least go get 30 minutes in on something …i go down there in the dungeon…and next thing i am there over an hr…slow start though…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well…when i was early 20’s i had seven differnt jobs at once! No lie some days i had 3…some were two my off day was just one job…but 3 of those jobs required fitness and gym so it was all good :rofl::rofl:

Nightmare coming to an end! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is a saying…

Ignorance is bliss!..

I wish so often that that could be me…

Fml :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks really good

Thanks @Bigmurph …its been a progress killer…but almost done​:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Looks great buddy

Thanks so much @John :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Just checking in bud, glad to see you’re still at it and doing well! That bathroom is coming along well, did you do all of the work yourself?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!! I hope you are having a real nice one​:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Look who it is. Happy turkey day bro.

Hey how you doing buddy HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Been awhile! How are things going?

I am still here :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh it been a struggle…but i am still here…u know when u get broad sided a truck?..eventually u come to a stop…i was broadsided by a comet!!! So i am on my way back from Mars :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Been a mess honestly…but hanging in there. Got blindsided by work schedule and juuust when it was ending we were just called for another existing client to do their restaurant again this year so now i have to work overnight as well for one now…but because of their very bad management and communications they will most likely hit us this week for the other 4 we gave them till october 22 to confirm…they just confirmed the one a couple days ago when the manager called to see …WHEN we were coming…we had no clue that stuff was approved. We assume we not…so apparently another 3 weeks of hell

But i am still keeping focus on the end game of my fitness…this summer was awesome because of the huge physical change i made…i am looking forward to being closer to 190 ( really wanting 175) by early spring…but i know my luck…

At at i will be damned if i am still in the two hundreds by then

I am already miserable and trying to watch my snapping because of frustration… but i will prevail

I hope u had a great thanksgiving ?:smiley::smiley: