Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

glad to see your back bro!

Well…to be honest…and again…i have been before here a while back on a work out site and just wasnt close…its almost like u guys are around the corner and can pop up any minute…so that thread that held me to the band wagon was you guys here…time for round two continuing my mission…def way behind but people call life…well…if you were right here…u would say…this cant be real! WTF??:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thank you. This is awesome and reassuring to know​:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: you are the best!

Thanks so much josh pretty awesome of you and ofcourse very helpful in my trying times these days its no different than the many that have hell happening…just wish i had immediate buddies around me that would be like yeah yeah wut ever…so what time for the gym? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

instead all those around me are like oh that’s awful!..you look great by the way!..here! I brought u something…a large pizza :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: me and my buddy went to our usual spot and so figured u would be hungry

Then i am thinking…gees!..u shouldn’t​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:…awesome friend who i have told several hundred times please i am just on low carbs high protein i am trying to get fit!

But i am always appreciative of free food. And pizza is my biggest weakness :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that and rice…i will just eat a whole pot of white rice :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But anyways…thank you and thank you for helping to keep me grounded on where i should be and what i need to be doing…speaking of which… i have cardio to go do

Oh…see i cant make this up…prior to seeing these post…my best buddy brought me these!..

My old time favorites!

I was three in and reaching for my 4th when something said check in…

So needless to say i saw your post first and then scrolled up and saw @SemperFi and @Fitraver…and that spell got broken FAST!

I now woke and about to hit cardio like i jave been procrastinating in thought .

And in a week i will be on @PHD program wohooo! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Once again its the thought that counts and i appreciate free food…but…i will be instead hoping to pass this on to my temp room mate or if not have a few a day :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well this aughtta take care of those 3 fried wings i ate :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omg look at the time! Its 1 59!! A.mmah! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok some leg stretching and ham curls and extensions

K.

Gniite!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:…well…morning

I used to alot myself X amount of skinless wings daily with blue cheese… it wasnt much (6 i think) but I loved having them as my snack.

They are sooo good. I think if i ate all of those i beleive on the menu it said it was 1800 calories? :rofl::rofl:

You gotta make sure your friends know you’re serious about your lifestyle change and make them stop doing that shit. My family used to push shit foodnon me all the time. It took a year probably of me saying no before they finally stopped asking.

Glad you’re back at it. How’s bad is the weight?

And @PHD program will be great for you. Stay committed and kill it.

I used to skip family gatherings because didnt want to deal with bullshit of others asking me to eat off my diet.

Family gatherings can be tough especially when they are Italians. Omg lol. Best way to help this is to always be prepared. Carry your food at all times with you. Get a 6 pack bag and always have your next 4 meals ready so your not tempted

Well i am deathly afraid of the scale rn so i am still able to squeeze in a medium shirt and s large is pretty loose. So i managed to keep things some what descent :rofl::rofl: yes isn’t that something…they know…i know they do Cus they they say it especially when they are 9ut some where with me and someone who haven’t seen me in a minute…is like wow!..they chime in and say all that i am doing. Like they are my publicists :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But after that i really have to watch out :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: they come at me real hard with the wrong stuff every opportunity :rofl::rofl: ugh! So most of the time i try and earn it…or most of it lol! Out of desperation a lil over a month now i gave in and too the .05 thyroid meds my doc have been pushing…i has me up to 150…but that’s because he though i have been taking it all along…hy says the values weren’t moving up like they should​:rofl::rofl: he was not telling me though…which and if it moved any or went down…

So any ways i kept hearing one of the thing about thyroid med is weight loss…so i gave in to please him and in desperation to keep some control and prevent major back steppin…

I will admit…it helped…i find my back sweating when i get up out the car for a bit and my appetite increase…i actually feel hunger pains…that part is not good…Cus it promotes eating well beyond my usual 5 calories daily intake! :joy::joy::joy::joy: j/k :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sort of :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glad you decided to get with @PHD and join the program bro, and this is just my advice… don’t just sit and say your going to do it and keep waiting. Make the plunge now. The longer you wait the harder it’s going to be to actually do. If you can join today or tomorrow just do it, don’t wait till next week. Make adjustments in whatever your doing or have going on and let’s get you in the program!
Trust me I had to adjust alot of things to get this done faster than what I had initially planned…I to was going to wait.

Oh i am soo getting my containers ready. Lol!

Getting the coins in order lol! Ma moneh is funneh. Guy i work with messin up the money flow dayum :rofl::rofl: trust i would have been on a while back. But you are right though. That is the best way to get things done so i am with u on that :smiley::smiley::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

I was just asking @Fitraver about you the other day, so uhh hey here you are mofo

We got to take care of our own DD @John. God knows nobody else can!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: here i are!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok @Fitraver …after hemming and hawing i gave in out of curiosity after i looked at my mid section this morning and though hmm…look like i did when i was in my lower 220’s after all 5his mess and stress…

I am only 2 lbs over my lowest!..so 5his is very hopeful and extra motivative to move forward

On @PHD i will be looking to hit the 180’s

The would be the weight of my entire body and not just one leg! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And pretty muscular ofcourse :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

That’s awesome

Nice man. That’s what we’re here for to keep you on track. Great thing about logs. I had no shame calling you out for a weigh in, as I knew it would motivate you. Now no more excuses form here on out. MEET THOSE GOALS :wink:

For sure!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: