Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

ok so for my second gym time… I didn’t make it out to the gym today because I had so much going on so I just worked out at home I do have leg machines but one of them the guy that owns the building put a bucket of stain that had a slit in the side of it right next to my leg extension and hamstring curl machine and there’s a pool of leaked out stain varnish all around the unit so I was not able to use that my leg press hack squat machine I have to clean out around it and I didn’t feel like it and the time was just getting away from me so instead I just did…

shoulders…

sucks i cant do side latteral yet on my right side…i think i will start using my electro therapy machine nightly…that first day i got injured…that thing really dampened the damage which allowed me pretty much in 24 hrs to have pretty much full range…the unit completely dismantled inflamation and created nice blood flow to the exact torn injured spot which soothed it soo well…i stopped after that initial use i should have kept it up even when i felt pretty good. any ways…

shoulders…

Military press…

75 lbs…4 sets…20 reps
85 lbs…2 sets…15 reps
95 lbs… 2 sets…12 reps

total reps…134

then arnolds…

my shoulder …right one is still pinching but i managed to get some nice stes in still…

20 lbs…20 reps…4 sets

did 4 sets of 25 arm curls with the 20lbs…my shoulder was straining with that at the last set so i had to stop with curls there…

25 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
30 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total arnolds…140
total curls…100

then i went to cable single arm shrugs standing side ways …shoulders to ear…each side

80 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
90 lbs…25 reps .2 sets
100 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
110 lbs .25 reps…2 sets

total shrugs…200

every 2 sets of shrugs i switched off and did tricept push downs

90 lbs…25 reps…4 sets
100 lbs…25 reps…4 sets

total tricepts push downs…200

this concludes second gym time for monday night

Outfuckingstanding brother. I love doing military press, funny thing is I never did them in the military🤷🏼‍♂️

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: its a pretty nice exercise looking forward to doing them more…i really want nice shoulders

ok so tonight i did some focus on rehab stuff for my right hip/lumbar…reconnecting my brain to command full movement…its going to be a process…for example if i lay on my back both knees up…generally i have to use my arms to pull my right leg to lift my knee up brcausr my brain has said severe pain/ discomfort…lock…do not move…where as my left side i can move freely so…just worked through tge way less discomfort and pain than a while back to get my brain use to moving that leg independently and normal so i can begin strengthening…it went pretty well…

for the first time in almost two years if not that i did back extentions on the roman chair…i avoided those because i didnt think i could do the and the exercise would hurt really bad in my L4 L5 herneated discs…but…aparently not…

5 sets of 20 body weight…

total reps…100

i will be doing plenty more of this exercise on a regular basis…

while i can lift descently supported …un supported i am soo week and realize the impietance of core…it is a major role in all lifting

so reconnecting my right leg to my brain for fluid solid movement and work through the pain and discomfort will strengthen and cause less pain as i go and afford me to completely get my core right …a part of that will be beginning to encorporate deadlifts at first using the cable machine…

so…

incline…

135…20 reps…2 sets
155…15 reps…2 sets
175…12 reps…2 sets
195…8 reps…2 sets

total reps …110

then i went to the selectorised pacific fitness machine for flat and super set with leg extensions…

70 lbs…25 reps…2 sets…leg ext…30 lbs…25 reps
80 lbs…25 reps…2 sets…leg ext…30 lbs…25 reps
90 lbs…20 reps…2 sets…leg ext…30 lbs…20 reps
100 lbs…15 reps…2 sets…leg ext…40 lbs…20 reos
110 lbs…15 reps…2 sets…leg ext…50 lbs…20 reps
130 lbs…12 reps 2 sets…leg ext…60 lbs…20 reps

total flat press…224
total leg ext…240

i focused more on upper grip and concentrated movements on the press…

the i did the tricept push down/seated dips…

50 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
60 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
70 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
80 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps…150

this concludes friday nights gym time…

work was alot all week and was so exhausted…did get much gym in but i will get 3 solid days in for sure all weekend baby!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok so earlier i got in 35 minutes of fasted cardio…

weights later tonight…still undecided…but will see

ok so today i just did random sruff…nothing to really report?..like i.went to the gym and did a quick chest pump…on the hammer flat i did 6 sets of single arm press…15…12…10 reps then i immediately followed with…regular two arm presses…on the 15…12…the 12… 10…and the 10…6…i webt up in weights…jist set…just a plate on each side…then…a 10 on each side and the i jumped to 25 on each side…

then i went to hammer incline…

just kept a plate…right shoulder deal still happening…just did 6 sets of sing arm pumps only 2 sets 15 reps each…2 sets 12 reps each…2 sets 10 reps each…then i had to go…this was at like 5 in the evening…

finally got home at 10…then at around 11 30 i went in my gym and did some core and single leg extensions on my pacific fitness mqchine…put the chair all tge way back and did 8 sets of 15 sit ups my legs were fixed on the leg extension section so right after each sit up set i did 20 single leg extensions…on the last two leg extensiona though i went up to 25 reps each set…

then i went to my roman chair and did 5 sets of 20 bidy weight back extensions…

then i went on my floor mat and did 8 aeta of 64 crunches ans some stretching in between.

that conculded today…sunday…random gym stuff

Go back to fastive cardio. You were calling it that for a while. It made me smile because it sounded like festive cardio and its anything but. Looks like your getting back in the groove. :trophy:

Got me dying this AM :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lmao! i still do those…this weekend was tougher than i thoughtto get it in more so because of energy. but i made sure…i was trying to lay clear of all the stuff i was on after that scare which is still a scare i go back for another test this next month. they said my white and red were high my lymposites were low and i had a fatty liver as well as it was inflamed? i guess…then between the hospital room and my docs test they said some how i had mono hep…he didnt tell me which…first i didnt know what it was…but they kept elluding to me catching it from contact sexually like kissing a human…i was furious…so i looked it all up and was even more furious!!..that i may have have gotten something that is supposed to happen with sexual behavior and i got it with out it!!!..no pleasure?!? no nasty!!! i felt soo jipped!.. so after my symptoms…time period all went…i figured if if is was what they say…then is the…a… version and it should have cleared my system by now…have no clue how that happen less it was from a that hacking client that was sick for a couple months that that was soo nice and friendly and fed us prolly was sick and contaminated stuff as well as barely 3 hrs a sleep nightly for 3 weeks and that final stretch of 42 hrs str8 before i finally slept right after the last day if just barely 3 hrs of sleep

or working in my green house got bit by something or split cuticles dabbling in murcy soaker table…

it may have been something else and my doc is just like he always is cus he didnt seem too concerned…so with the faty liver deal i saw that it could be from loosing too much weight too fast which i am ok with just have to combat it and saw that i could do apple cider vinegar so i have been on that one to twice a day in a bottled water…i am completely fine now…no issues it appears…but just thought to lay off alot a stuff to take it easy on my liver…i was taking hydro codine for discomfort and its side affect once every other day and then u was also taking modafinil so i stopped that and the pre work outs…stopped that…yohimbine uo untill a week ago…cla…the same…

but yes…i am tempted to show my blood works to see what you guys come up with. cus apparently what i had i should have been bed ridden…but each day i kept going till late late night and one of the worst days i got a couple hrs gym in lol!!..i wanted to the next day but i didnt think i should risk it cus the head pain was worse and thought i might bust a vessel…wirkef each day even though my reaction times were iff and twice felt like i was about to flip my van :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but…

i am all fine now… and back at it…for a minute now…

but you are right…on my agenda…daily festive cardio is on my pla to puck up time before my year mark on september 9th

i am in the stage of rehabbing…introducing lower back and dead lifts and leg stuff and lught sqyats so there may not be much to report…more gradual core stuff because a part if my goal is to get back to walking normal…deadlifts…squats…lunges and be able to move up stairs normal instead of stepping with one leg and dragging the right leg up a stair atba time…this is embarassing and need to fix it

now that i am beginning to getting the oogle eyes from folks…dont want to ruin the sexy when they see me walking and going up stairs…so if i catch a oogler…i stop and wait till they are not looking or long gone :joy::joy::joy:…u also cover it up by looking like its a swag walk…i dont do that as well ir comfortably…cus normally i am a complete nerd preppy type :joy::joy::joy::joy:

like a duse str8 out of russia trying to talk ebonics!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

he is always so fun! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so…i meant to tell you…i got my two ugm t-shirts last week! they feel and look amazing!! well the fit awesome except my little side handle and lower bellt is slightly pushing out which ruins the whole look ever where else its loose just right hugs just right and feels perfect…so will be rocking those at the gym shorly! u will see them…then i ordered the tank and another one so excited to get those :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

i am all about fun gym attire…wont wear the deadpool one at the gym though :joy::joy::joy:

i have a pocket of fat on the side of my pecks below my arm pit on the side from my nipple…

can anyone suggest anything that would help target that area and help get rid of it…or will just take time…i have been doing elliptical with arms…but it sorta is working? but just seem like its reached a point and just sitting there…

@fitstudboi From a scientific perspective there is no such thing as targeted body fat loss just like there is no such thing as muscle toning. I find this to be very true. Men in general hold fat to its very last fighting days in the lower abs, love handles and… the outer pecks. The only way to get rid of these stubborn areas is overall body fat reduction.

Keep making progress and I guarantee eventually you will see these areas lean out. I didn’t loss my love handles until I was below 10% BF and even below 8% I still have a small deposit. Age is a a double edge sword and when it comes to BF disbursement she is a real bitch. :wink:

awesome advice…i figured that that may be the ultimate advice. you are right on…because as i dis loose i do notice it all shrinking…i am just anxious as hell…just that it all looks nice in medium…just those spots and only thosr areas throw off the asthetics of things…just anxious :rofl::rofl:

I have been there and done that buddy. Trust me when I say, “After you overcome this hurdle everything is easier and you get a bunch of new opportunities concerning body composition decisions.”

In the past three years I have had the opportunity to bulk, slim down and focus an specific body areas with ease without wasting any time being concerned about body fat issues.

oh i cannot wait ugh!..soon enough…i am quite happy with my progress so far. and have to remember where i came from and appreciate every little step forward…soon enough :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

awesome points you make for sure @SemperFi :muscle::muscle::muscle:

ok so…i did do my 35 minute cardio like at 3…wasnt fasted though…then i went right into chest but i did get to finish my work out…so i will be continuing my chest work out around 11 30…12 am…just got so much to do…but getting it in…so will post todays broken up gym times what i did and all that good stuff

alright…so unfortunately
…it didnt work out for me me to get back to my chest work out so i will try later this morning…i JUUUST got done with stufg i had to do and now i have to go to bed because i want to get up in 5 hrs. get some rest…so i did for tuesday…

cardio…

then i went to flat bench just after cardio…

125 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
145 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
165 lbs…12 reps…2 sets
185 lbs…10 reps…2 sets
205 lbs…6 reps…2 sets

total reps…126

the i got to the pacific fitness selectorized machine… incline…

single arm presses followed by regular two arms…

so…

30 lbs…right…20…left…20…both 25…2 sets
40 lbs…right…20…left…20…both 25…2 sets
50 lbs…right…15…left…15…both 20…2 sets

i still had 6 more sets to go…will continue from there…

but…

total reps so far…130…single arms and 140 regular 2 arm press

this concludes tuesday early evening gym time

sorry soo late…just got in from a job…like 30 minutes ago…so

i did get a quick gym time in…another messed up day but i got something in .

no pics…but the stuff is still where i left it in my gym so might add the normal visuals

but…so…back

band assisted pullups…

6 sets of 15

total pull up…90

the i went to seated low row on the cable…

100 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
110 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
120 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
130 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total low row wide grip reps…160 reps

then i went to close grip lat pull downs…

kept it at at 120 lbs…

4 sets @ 15 reps
2 sets @ 12 reps

total reps…84 reps

omg! the sun is coming up gotta get up in 4 hrs ugh…well this concludes my short half ass back work out for wednessday night.

Nice work man.