Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

@John
Trust me brother, I’ve witnessed his gym. It’s amazing the stuff he has in there! I was lucky enough to work once there!

That’s awesome bro

yes it is thanks man :smiley::smiley:…its been VERY instrumental in my journey. if u have the space…craigs list :rofl::rofl: i got pretty descent stuff for a fraction of the cost and most of the stuff are older gym quality stuff or home/rehab facility units. they work well and they get the job done :rofl::rofl:. i do have regular memberships though…but when the schedule gets stupid or I get sick as a dog like I was …as well as those days where you just don’t feel like going out anywhere it’s pretty handy to have.

So you lucky guy :wink: nothing just train. Yea my problem is i dont have space but that maybe change soon and then i will build something like you have. Enjoy.

I like the fancy velour folding chair. Integral piece of equipm

u made me choke just now :joy::joy::joy: yes…top of the line my friend :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok so wednesday nights gym time…

i did 35 minutes cardio…bumped it up to resistance 17 all the way…hill…same routines…on the cool down bumped it up to resistance 18 all the way…whole cardio session was forward and reverse…with arms and just legs…

then…right after cardio…

flat bench…

135…20 reps…2 sets
155…15 reps…2 sets
175. 12 reps…2 sets
195…6 reps…2 sets

total reps…106

i did 64 crunches in between each set…

then i did 35 lbs…dumbel flys

35 lbs…15 reps…6 sets

total reps…90

this concludes wednesday night light gym time

sorry no pics this time of weights…thought i would give a break from redundant imagery :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I forgot to say that you have a nice log here :wink:

thanks man i appreciate that thank you :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

so…just a little bit ago…i decided to pick a fight…its been long overdue. .for ME…to get into it…

so…i did…

yes…i picked a fight with my life fitness cross trainer…see…since i cant do legs like squats and lunges…or even lower/full body like dead lifts…i resort to high intensity high resistance with this bad boy…i tested the waters in the ring with this late last night when i upped the levels by 1…so instead of 16…17 the main work out and on the cool down instead of 17…18…i did it for 35 minutes…i managed…so i decided to go all out…i was nervouse…kinda almost backed out…but i though…u know what…i am am going to fight this fight…and plan to stick it out the whole 65 minutes…

and…

i did it!..this was a nice accomplishment…so now i have set a new level…and i will tough this one out from now on on 35 or 65…then after a while move to 18/19…this one only goes to level 20 resistance…and to think a few months ago i was at 8/9…

so tonight i am not sure what i am going to do for weights…but i plan on something see how i feel…

Musta been sweating like a mad man!

ooo yea! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but it feels soo good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

well last night i intended to do a late work out…went for a nap early evening…knocked out till like 1 30 am ugh…oh well…i wont make that mistake tonight…

so…fasted cardio…level 17 resistance all the way…hill mode…10 minute interals split with forward and reverse…and with arm and then just legs…

65 minutes…5 minute cool down kept bumping it up to 18 resistance the whole time.

a little less than yesterday but i didnt eat anything yet on this cardio so it makes sense :rofl::rofl:

One foot in front of the other and you will always get where you want to be
:facepunch:

talked all that crap and still missed weights last night…ugh…

anyways…i did get my 35 minutes fasted cardio in this morning…all i had time for…about to go hit back in a hr…and a old gym buddy of mine is in town so we are hittiing chest tomorrow at 5 30 am…i will def need pre work out for that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

so cardio i did this morning…

ok so second gym time

assisted with the band…pull ups…

6 sets…15 reps

total pull ups…90

then i went to close grip lat pull downs

90 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
110 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
120 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps…120

then i went to str8 arm lat pulldowns on the cable cross over with the short cambered attachment

70 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
80 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
90 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps…150

this concludes light back…a few exercises.got a nice little sweat going and a descent pump…another gym time in 5 hrs ugh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok so…i could NOT sleep for the life of me…i think it because i was stubborn and git that little pump in just before bed…so i tossed and turnt and got up all night and before u know it it was 4 am…and like clock work…my dedicated x gym buddy thats in town…the early bird gym guy…text me lol!..so

we had a great early work out…git to the gym at 5 30 am…
we did…

incline bench…

135…20 reps…1 set

the he jumped to 185…i never do that i am soo used to doing increments of 20…so my body wasnt ready for that…

12 reps…1 set

205 6 reps 1 set

then 225…i have never done that yet…but ge forced me and i managed 6 reps but he helped on 3 so i really barely did 3

then we went to the hammer strength seated flat…

same deal as above…

90 lbs…15 reps…1 set
140 lbs…12 reps…1 set
160 lbs…10 reps…1 set
180 lbs…6 reps…1 set

then we went to incline hammer…

90 lbs…15 reps…1 set
140 lbs…12 reps…1 set
160 lbs…10 reps…1 set

my shoulder was pinching all along on this because of the angle…so i couldnt do the two plates.

then we went to the selectorized peck fly machine…

stuck with…

110 lbs…15 reps…4 sets

then we went to sekectorized chest press

110 lbs…15 reps …1 set
120 lbs…12 reps …1 set
130 lbs…10 reps…1 set

then we went to the seated cable machine for cable press.

90 lbs…15 reps…1 set
100 lbs…12 reps…1 set
110 lbs…10 reps…1 set

this concludes early morning gym…finished at t am…

Love the free motion stuff. Nice place. In the background nice lying leg curl.

yes they are pretty nice thats at one of the gyms i go to. thats the satellite gym. the bigger gym has really awesome equipments including the hoist machines…i used one once…every one seem to rave about them…i have my doubts on those lol!

so fasted cardio…same deal except this time i took it easy…same resistance levels…but wasnt trying to go as hard.

that concludes early day gym time…fasted cardio