Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

today i did the cross trainer for 1 hr…didnt kill myself…did revers all the way …hill interval…level 16 resistance…10 minutes arms and legs…10 minutes just legs…so alternated that…

then i went to the lat pull down machine…

130 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
150 lbs…15 reps…4 sets
130 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps…130 reps

then i dis the bicept curls machine…

50 lbs .25 reps…2 sets
60 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
70 lbs…15 reps .2 sets

total reps…120

then i did straight arm pull downs on the cable machine…

120 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
130 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
140 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps…100

this concludes monday afternoon gym time at hotel in Atlanta

i hit the ground running when i came back tuesday morning…crazy and …random work schedule…just been miserable…feel better i got some gym time in…this is for thursday night…

65 minutes cardio on the cross trainer backwards all the way…level 15 resistance…alternating 10 minutes with just legs and 10 minutes legs and arms. hill program…

then i did 8 sers of 64 crunches on the flat bench super set with 6 se sets of 15 reps of close grip barbell press on the flat bench with 125 lbs.

this concludes thursday nights gym time.

When’s weigh in time? Had some time off from the forum and missed where you’re at? Diet been on point?

to be honest its been a real struggle…diet got messed up for a lil over a week badly and the week before that moderate…with all the stuff on my scedule…may did not turn out as i expected and wanted…but i did make sure this month weekly except for one that i aleast got in 3 days…i am afraid of the scale rn to be honest because it would throw me kinda badly if it reads too much higher than where i was…i didnt gain in fact i pretty much maintained…i did notice a pair of pants marked at 36 but was defect were kinda tight every time i tried but fit…i put them on day before yesterday and they were actually loose so it appears i am still ok…i started today actually back on my strict diet and taking tbe yohimbine which helps greatly with appetite supression…so i will be back to restriction and intermittent fasting. i am a month behind my scheduled goals but i look to cut it down to a couple weeks by tbe second week of june and catch up by the first week of july. i will go ahead the though and weigh and show as u ask tomorrow morning…ugh…i hope its not too bad :rofl::rofl:

@Fitraver thank u so much for checking in it actually helps helps a great deal during this hectic scedule period…the confirmation that people are watching and expecting progress is a great thing that will keep me going…especially through this very challenging period right now.

thank you…

it felt amazing… when i went to atl last weekend
for my cousins graduation how shocked my family was to see how i have changed for the better since they last saw…i was the talk…kind of embarrassing but felt really good and i was able to dress pretty fashionably…as good fashion caters to fit or thinner people :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hiccups happen bro. All bat matters is your back on track and moving forward again.

ok so for friday night gym time i did 35 minutes of cardio on the cross trainer…same process as yesterday except i started out and stayed at resistance level 16…yesterday it was 15…

then i went to incline bench…

135 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
155 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
175 lbs…12 reps…2 sets
195 lbd…8 reps…2 sets
215 lbs…1 rep…2 sets

total eeps…102

then i went to cable incline flys

i did 4 sets of 12 with 50 lbs

total reps…48

then i went to cambered tricepts push down…

80 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
90 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…20 reps… sets
110 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps…170

then i went to seated trocept dip

70 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
80 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
90 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps…120

this concludes friday nights gym time…will be on the road to Kentuckey to visit a friend.

oh hell yes u will take it! WHEW!!..if i didnt mess up so bad i would have actually been in the teens by now…but…i am solid in the 220’s i am happy and reassuring

physique not much big difference…but some subtle…

Hell yeah bro. Bat 220 and 215 will feel so good. What is your height?

i am 5’ 9"

i am trying to get to your weight actually. that is my ideal goal

I think you’d look really good at 180ish

i am hoping to reach the 180’s by september. this month ia just impossible and the first two weeks of june will start to get better and then i should be really on it from then on…

woo hooo! just got back in from tennessee… I hope you all had a GREAT memorial weekend…it was chill times… Saturday my buddy i went to visit mentioned going to a sushi/habachi place…got there…it was lunch…12.99 all you can eat…the stuff was amazing! i ha e not had sushi/rolls in ovet a year and a half!..actually two years…the one buddy i had that liked sushi vanished…ugh!..but here is a idea of SOME of the ones i had…o pigge out…embarrassingly…like finished all three before dude finished one of his…

yah…

…anyways…

i got a good day of gym in. i didnt want to leave until i hit a gym…so feel good about that. it also feels good to be…um…relevant in a sense in the swole field…far from there…but felt good to have gotten sized up and checked out…and its so amazing the different energy i am getting from people…great energy especially when getting checked out lol! i am almost back…just need a few more months to reach phase one’s completion…Getting a nice foundation and look amazing i cloths!

phase two will be looking amazing without cloths!..UUNNNFFOOORTTUUUNNAAATELLLYYY … iwontbepostinganyofthoseprogresspics…i hope u are not disappointed :neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

just messing witchya!..i mean about the posting out of cloths…no wait…no i am serious about not posting…eewwwboy… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh i saw dead pool this weekend IT WAS AWESOME!! … and i saw avengers…and i saw…thor ragnarock…fire stick… and i saw black panther!..it was fun times…

so i did…

machine press.

70 lbs…25 reos…2 sets
85 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
140 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…144

incline plate loaded chest press…

90 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
110 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
145 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…94

peck deck flys

130lbs…25 reps…2 sets
160 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
175 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
205 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…144

lat pull down cable machine wide and close

130 lbs…20 reps…2 sets …super set with reverse close grip pulldowns between each set…same reps

145 lbs…15 reps…4 sets… super set with reverse close grip pulldowns between each set…same reps

total reps of lat pull downs wide grip…100
close…100

seated cable rows

100 lbs…12 reps…4 sets

total reps…48

this concludes gym time for Monday …Memorial day gym time

completed cardio…same reverse deal as the others…

this concludes tuesday night’s gym time

ok so thursday nights gym time…

i was going to do an hr cardio this time along with weight training right after…but…i got sooo hot doing the cardio in my basement…i was actually scared to do the full hrs cus i thought i might die…seriously…i wasnt exhausted…woulda done the hr had i thought to put the fan in my gym and turn it on while on cardio…so i stopped at 30 minutes with 5 minutes cool down…at resistance 16 all the way…reverse motion…blah blah blah…

then i did 6 sets of 64 crunches

then did shoulder work out…been a while…

arnolds and i super set with bicepts curls…

35 lbs…20 reps…2 sets…super set with bicepts curls…25 lbs…20 reps…2 sets

40 lbs…15 reps…2 sets…super set with bicepts curls …30 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

45 lbs…12 reps…2 sets…super set with bicepts curls…30 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total arnolds…94
total bicept curls…100

then i did simultaneous side latteral

20 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
25 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
30 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…94

chin raises with the cambered cable bar super set with tricepts push downs

70 lbs…25 reps…2 sets…super set with straight bar tricepts push downs…100 lbs…25 reps…2 sets

90 lbs…20 reps…2 sets…super set with straight bar tricepts push downs…100 lbs…25 reps…2 sets

110 lbs…15 reps…2 sets…superset with straight bar tricepts push downs…110…20 reps…2 sets

total chin raises…120
total tricepts push downs…140

this concludes thursday nights gym time

so i came home after work. was sooo tired…thought i would rest for 2 or 3 hrs…u know…got in at 7 pm…rest till 9 or 10 the latest then gym time?..NOPE! i didnt jump up till midnight…i was like HHHEEELLLL naw!..i am going to get something in…my mind was sooo talking me out of it especially since i did work out yesterday…but…once again…thank goodness i have my gym in my basement…so i stumbled in thur and knocked out an hr cardio and about to hit a few light reps of chest for a lol bit…yes its 2 30 am saturday morning :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but any ways…cardio… cross trainer…this time i did forward and backwards… 20 mintutes…arms and legs …20 minutes just legs intervals…on the forward motions resistance 14…on the backwards resistance 16…on the cool down kept it at resistance 16 to 18…so o can bust past 1000 calories…so really no cool down…

i was trying for 1100…ugh…next time lol!

i am going to do so reps on the delmar selctorised machine…chest…nothing fancy…till laundry finishes

ok so i did the delmar…

one arm presses…flat

70 lbs…15 reps…4 sets
80 lbs…12 reps…4 sets

total reps…108

dips on the cybex tricepts push down…

75 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
85 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
95 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps…110

this concludes gym timw for friday night.

Nice work bro. That’s solid dedication getting it in so late.

ugh :drooling_face::drooling_face:…had every intention to head out to the gym…but i feel queezy fir some reason…a lil off… I went to this little get-together and I did have a shandy never had one of those before so I tried one and I did have two chocolate chip cookies in a couple of little brownie squares rest of the time I ate just the meats I don’t know what it is but I think I should probably rest up tonight and try again tomorrow… today was ruined anyway I plan to get fasted cardio in and then by the time I got around with a grandma calls and I answer the phone so lost an hour and a half there and then by the time I was done with that it was time for me to head out so anyway hopefully I feel better tomorrow I don’t know what it is but I feel like kind of queasy in the stomach I had just gotten dressed getting ready to head out to the gym it’s a 24 hour gym but I just was feeling a little bit sick I guess

Sorry you weren’t feeling well bro but absolutely treasure those phone call with grandma. I’d give anything to have those moments back. I miss mine like crazy. She was my best friend.