Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

I tried that…doing all " extras on their own day" I did calves, abs for sure and did a little extra forearms, traps, hamstrings w/ abductors-adductor machine. But as you can see it started to become another full hour in the gym…but I like the idea in off-season of bodybuilding to do extra for weak parts…it used to matter that you had calves and what we called tie ins, glute/ ham, delt/ tri

that dont matter as much anymore in competitions?

Ha ha yeah I get that RN, those days I do them are what I call my “rest days”

unfortunately had to stick to one machine for chest…didnt get done with work and then with shipment coming in for greenhouse had alot to make progress on so was stuck on that for a while…didnt get to gym time till 1 am…had to get something in for monday…something is always better than nothing…this is going to be a very tough month just endless stuff going on…

so…any ways…

delmar…

incline…

90 lbs…25 reos…2 sets
110 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
130 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
150 lbs…10 reps…2 sets

total reps…140

reverse incline…

60 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
80 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
120 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps…170

flat bench…

90 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
110 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
130 lbs…12 reps…2 sets
150 lbs…8 reps…2 sets

total reps…120

this concludes second gym time for monday.

ok got cardio in just now…got back in real late. so here i am…

cross trainer…fat burn mode…140 heart target rate…

missed gym yesterday…today weigh in…same as sunday…so nothing different to show…unfortunately… but very fortunately becausr i did not gain any more…so i must be happy with that…cardio today when i get home and try to get shoulders in late tonight.

so cardio done…

fat nurn mode target hr…148…

the 143 was cool down stage ofcourse…

incline…

135 lbs…25 reos…2 sets
155 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
175 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
195 lbs…3 reps…2 sets

total reps…126

incline dumbell flys

25 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
30 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
35 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…94

reverse incline dumbell press

25 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
30 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
35 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…84

single arm tricepts push down palms downward

40 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
50 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
60 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…94

palms up

same as above in lbs and reps…

total reps…94

this concludes gym time for friday night

got cardio in…hanging in there for dear life! lol!

cross trainer…fatburn target 140 hr…

so for wednesday night work out i barely got in chest…so good news…ok …i know for all of u here…205 lbs your cranking ourt 25 reps like 10 years now?..but i am jus a lil tadpole here… so finally after barely able to hit one rep and some times a lift upwards off the rack then right back down…:rofl::rofl::rofl: tonight i hit 205 on flat 5 times the first set and 6 times the second set!! i coulda tried for 8 but i have no spotter and didnt want to risk it. so this is awesome i finally broke 200 lbs on flat!

so anyways…chest

flat bench…

145 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
64 crunches between each set

165 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

185 lbs…10 reps…2 sets

205 lbs…5 reps…1 set
205 lbs…6 reps…1 set

total reps…85
total crunches…512

reverse grip flat bench

125 lb…15 reps 6 sets

total reps…90

finally i did seated dips on the cybex tricepts push down machine…i tilted forward in the same form as if i was doing dips

60 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
80 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…94 reps

this concludes wednesday nights work out

Nice work man. Prs always feel good.

thank u @Fitraver… (embarassingly asking)…whats prs?..Omg i am soo not in on the abbreviations smh :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:…(ok so i know two!)

Personal records lol aka the 200 you hit

oh cool. yes. now i will try and get that at 15 reps twice…which may take a minute…once i am able to do that thrn i should be able to do 215 atleast 8 times…baby steps…:rofl::rofl:

ok so i did my cardio…first work out for the day…i intend to do a second but we will see it would be upper chest tonight…i say we will see because the scedule and all that ended up on my time have really made it difficult to stay on my mission…i have huge intentions to get gym in but by thr end of the day i get in late i am soo tired and i have a few thousand seedlings in my grern house that need immediate tranplant or soaking and i am on that till 3 am cus i dont want to loose them and as well i have to have stuff matured enough to plant by first week of june for clients …to be honest i have been loosing steam because of such pressure and the first thing to get skipped iy seems is gym time…soo easy and thats the bad part…so i am hanging on by a string and that string is here… because of you…i never stray too far from the side walk…because of you i learn to play on the safe side so iii doont get huuu uuurt…because of yooouuuu ooo ooo oo ooo…i am aaffrrraaid…to miss too much of gym and reminder of i need to stick with it…(sorry got carried away there with the kelly clarkson :neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ANY WAYS…

cardio…

cross trainer…this time i decided to do cardio and strentgening at the same time actually make itba work out session so to speak…i did random mode…level 15 as max and doing reverse motion the whole time. 10 minutes…full body with arms…and 10 minutes just legs

kicked my ass…but i made it and love the calorie amount :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

ok so…upper chest…

i actually hit 215 6 times yaaay!

incline…

155 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
175 lbs…12 reps…2 sets
195 lbs…10 reps…2 sets
215 lbs…6 reps…1 set

total reps…80

incline dumbell flys…

35 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
40 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total reps …70

seated cable …i call it…swoop up flys…the seat was bot in incline but straight up and the handle brought down to the lowest setting …

30 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
40 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
super set with the cable bicept curls in between each set…15 rep
50 lbs…12 reps…2 sets
super set with the cable bicept curls in between each set…15 rep

total reps…94
total curls…60

dips on the tricept push down…agaon i leaned completely forward as i would on the dip bar

70 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
80 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
90 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…124

this concluded gym time for monday night.

i am loving the changes…i turn my back a minute and some stuff happened lol!! nice​:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

215 on incline is slid bro!!

thank u. i try to be equal with flat bench. but i was shocked…i actually didnt realize it was 215 i did…some how i was thinking it needed to be 2 plates on each side…math was never my strong point lol! . when i was adding up i was like…wooo i just did 215!..i should do it again!..but i was tramatized by my attempt at the 7th rep and almost ended up with the bar crushing my esophogus!..thank goodness i was able ro get one side up on the hook and the decline bench was right there and high enough to rest the other side while i slip out of the jaws of death!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i had fattigued…so i just left it at one set for 215…i am still eyeing a second set for my next time though :rofl::rofl:

so tonight…tuesday nights work out was on the cross trainer…random…level 14 resistance…all reverse motion all the way… 10 minutes arm and legs and then 10 minutes just legs intervals…

this concludes tuesday nights gym time

ok so i am out of town in atlanta for cousin’s graduation…drove all the way ate like crap…to stay awake feel bloated as hell got some gym in…

cross trainer…30 minutes…level 15 resistance reverse motion all the way…10 minutes with arms 10 without…and so on

then i went to the chest presss machine…did…

90…25 reps…2 sets
110…20 reps…2 sets
130…15 reps…2 sets
150…12 reps…2 sets
170…10 reps…2 sets

total reps…164

then i did 30 lbs incline dumbell flys super ser with reverse grip pumps

6 sets 15 reps each exercise

total reps… 90

then i did cable flys…

the pic is from todays gym…but any ways…

60 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
70 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
80 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total reps…94

then on the cable i did…single armed tricepts push downs…palm over and reverse

50 lbs…25 reps…2 sets over and under
60 lbs…20 reps…2 sets over and under
70 lbs…15 reps…2 sets over and under

total reps…120

this concludes sunday afternoon gym time at hotel in Atlanta