Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

yes blackstone prework out…i still have some of the original formula one with the dmaa in it…that stuff gives my a nice work out every time i give in and use it…thats why it lasted so long…i will use it likw once a month…once every twk months…and somw times 3 or close to 4 months would go by before i dip into it…i between i do what u hate…coffee…and a STRONG blend of dark roast folgers and expresso mix with columbian coffee :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Tuesday…second gym time…night…

light chest…

All on the delmar Delmar …

flat…

80 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
120 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
140 lbs…12 reps…2 sets
160 lbs…6 reps…2 sets

total flat…156 reps

incline…

60 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
80 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
120 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
140 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total incline…194 reps

incline reverse grip…

60 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
70 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
80 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
90 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…12 reps…2 sets
110 lbs…10 reps…2 sets

total incline reverse grip…224 reps

this concludes tuesday nights gym time.

i tell u there is not enough hrs in a day…got home a lil while.ago had to get a few things in place…got my 65 minute cardio in

cross trainer…30 minutes level 10 resistance…alternate forward and backward every 5 minutes…then second 30 mimutes was level 11 resistance same deal…5 minute cool down…

shoulders in a couple hrs…

Thursday…second gym time…night…

sorry i skipped the EXCITING visuals this time :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

light shoulders…

arnolds…

25 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
30 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
35 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
40 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

in between each of the first 6 sets i did 12 reps of arm curls with the 25 lbs

total arnold reps…144 reps
total arm curls…72 reps

cable single side latterals…

25 lbs…20 reps…8 sets

in between each set i did single over hand tricept push downs…25 reps …50 lbs

i did 25 reps of cable curls in between the last 4 sets with 25 lbs

total side latteral reps…160
total tricepts…200
total curls…150

shrugs…

60 lbs…25 reps…8 sets

total shrugs…200

this concludes thursday nights gym time.

the last two days were a bust…been working like hell to get my lil green house for my stock for clients together…ofcourse as usuall my buddy who is also making money on the project conveniently excuses himself…every year…acts as he is against the idea and it wont work…but when its all done and successful he swoops in and using the stuff…so i am going this whole ordeal alone and its alot…buil ing the green house…different one this year on the back yard…making all the shelving…setting up all the timers…pumps watering lines lighting…all have to be do e in the next day or so o order to make deadline in 5 weeks for the stuff to mature enough…

big dissapointnent yesterday…i actually weighed and i gained 4.6 fricking lbs!!!..

its only right that i post failures and successes…because i must say atleast i am still on it and have it fresh as a goal to keep pushin…so i did not earn my cheat this week…

on friday night i had all intentions to get home and make something healthy…work out and get to work…on our way home my work buddy and best friend…wanted to stop and have taifood…we have not eaten all day and i was hungry…so i gave in…ok…stopped there…the food was soo damn good…so there was a disk cashew stirfry came with veggies and chicken in it…so i had chicken satays for appetiser cool…then the food came and he just brought out the dish…i said cool…oh…i forgot the rice he says i said no thats cool i am fine…he says no no the restaurabt guy say…it comes i bring…so he brings it…puta ut on the table…delicious…FLUFFY white rice…i was looking at it like a vampire to fresh blood!..i tried…then i tasted the food…it was soo damn good! and the sauce OMFG!.. still eyeing the rice…i convinced muself… OK!! i will have the rice with just the sauce and eat the food another time…as i without hesitation quickly start pouring tbe sauce over the rice…

i vaguely heard my buddy in the back ground saying in response to my decission…nooo…he might think u didnt like the food and be offended…

i ate the rice abd sauce so quickly it felt as if i ate nothing…

it was sooo good!. then i started picking at the plate…and ended up eating till almost finish then…

the though came…OH…there is more sauce!..i can imafine it would taste even better with the sauce and chicken…more rice i thought… so without further hesitation i asked for another bowl…that came and …well went quickly!..

so that completely ruined me…ugh!!..but it was good though…so

i fell on my ass…today is another crazy day in work and getting the green house done or close…but

i will be back at it if not tonight…then monday for sure!

by the way…here is the scale proof of my gain .ugh…the date is the title and shows authenticity… as i do with all my photos…

ugh!! ALMOST 5 FRICKIN LBS!!

i guess it cant all be good right? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

did another weigh in so i had gained 2 solid lbs which i figured i might have based on how i felt and the weeks activity…i have that type a body that in order to get ersults i have to be extreme…the.moment i let up…things go wacked…so suck…but once i actually tip the fat mass to lean mass scale and keep active…things should pick up…just gotta get in the 215 range and things will start picking up damn…ok its wut it is…

Don’t let that get you down. Right back in track now.

so just did fasted cardio…like what @Pastor posted i …took it easy…kept the hr low at an average of 150 as appose to the 169 to 208 i usually get too lol! averaging 170+…my calories was less…but i will stick with this idea and see what happebs for a lil bit. a perfect example of there are many ways to shock the body in the same exact routine.

Cardio shows results as is done constantly and also is necessary to understand that is a help…not the whole deal. Diet is your baby

oh yes…as the say…abs are made in the kichen!!..unfortunately i was not in the kitchen for a while…i was at restaurants making a big belly!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but yes diet is big and calories in vs calories out really works…let me clarify…birning more calories than u take in. :rofl::rofl:

I always preferred cardio after about a half hour of awaking and having coffee. Good time to hit abs too.

Shortest post I’ve ever seen from You :slight_smile: you feeling okay? :wink:

Keep looking I’m just getting started. But , I am sick(physically) which is funny.

Is there a specific reason you say that’s a good time to hit abs?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: omg! :rofl::rofl::rofl: too fun @Fitraver

wait u are physically sick? whats wrong? Hope u recover soon man.:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

yes actually good question…curious about that actually if there is or just something he does as a regimen…just like some people do pushups after cardio as a regimen

Not really but with little food , no bloat I feel a better contraction in my abs. I only trained abs when I would be leaner anyway. Just 3 giant sets after cardio, posing took care of the rest. If I do them after a workout I have always cramped. Always.

I figured it was along those lines of hav less in your stomach at that point in time

I do them n calf’s twice a week and those two days I do them that’s all I do so i can focus on them

For more steroid information or for bodybuilding news.