Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

just juced some carrots and cellary and added glutamine and bcaa…yum!!

Glad to see the weight still dropping bro. Thats what matters.

incident…damage control…i feel a lil queezy lol!!

ok so my buddy upstairs apparently had a couple pieces of cheese cake one he thought his roomie would eat and he ate the other over two days…

…so he hit me up… all i had today was eggs this morning…then i had a turkey patty with veggies

then i had that juice u saw…and i was craving something…it was already bad i was craving a cheat day…so not eaten in some hrs…i said sure!

comes down with it looks amazing…ofcourse i was not goingbto have that sittiting around for two days if i am going to mess up…its all in one sitting!..so…i ate it…

it was awesome
…then…

i panicked!!..omg!!..i am going to become diabetical…my insulin levels are goingbto spike and i am going to go into a instant coma and DIIIEEEAH!!!

i was feeling slightly queezy…

so i quick weng amd made some eggs…i figured the protein would help balance things out…

i have not just out of no where with no prior food ate a huge piece of cake in a looong time so i got paranoid :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i went for it cus i was really dragging and i thought ok…a sugar high for a minute hmm…ok…tben i freaked for various reasons…guilt…not ate that much sugar in for ever…guilt…oh did i mention guilt? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:…andni seriously thought i could die or get real sick and i was feeling a lil yukky lime a couple minutes after i ate it…now i feel a lil better

ugh fml

the wierdest thing…i cant explain…so when i was two weeks outside of 300 lbs and sporting a snug 46 waist and 2XLs…when i would pick them out looking at them then…through my minds eyes and…my actual eyes…they looked kinda snug and wasnt sure if they would fit and if it was a european cut…ok…scratch the eurpean cut…therre is no such thing as 2XL in europe!..2SM maybe…any ways…they looked small still…today i was cleaning and putting sone shirts and pants away…and the shirts were 2XL…and i was like…DAYUM…these shirts look HHUUUUGE! omg…they look like sheets! and the 46 waist pants looke like they belonged to a 7 foot dude! i was like did i really ware these???..its just the oddest thing how i am seeing my stuff i wore pre september till close to feb…all the 40…42…44…46… looks so huge :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:…this is a great thing…i am mad though…a awesome pair of pants i never wore cus they were too small…i saw them last night…realize…now they are too big…they were 40…from marshals i bought at tge time when i thought i was a 40…but i guess not in those…maybe they were imperfect…i will see if i can get them fixed…they are denim…but look like leather and black…real sharp.

so…i got my late cardio in…

crossramp…1 hr 6 minute cool down…inclines 1…2…4…8…12…resistance…10 for 20 mins…11 for 20 mins…12 for 20 mins…reverse and forward every 5 minutes…

IMO leave it at that for tonight :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fasted cardio…

oh i almost died but i did it…i wanted to get to 1000 cals or above…on the regular 60 minutes i was only at 915 cals…and then cool down started for 5 minutes…it also drops resitsnce every minute so the first minute it dropped to 8…i picked up speed but the cals werent changin fast enough…so the 2 consecutive minutes when it changed down i bumped it up to 11 and sprinting…still wasnt enough…barely 970 with a 2 minutes to go…omg…1 min 59 secs…i bumped it up to 13…spinting like hell…59 seconds… bumped it back up to.13…989 calories…oh no…10 seconds…996…oh shit…2 seconds… . …BEEEP…BEEEP…

(scrolling) WORKOUT SUMMERY…oh god did i make it???

made it!

Your commitment to cardio is awesome. I hate that stuff so much.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh i dread it too beleive it or not…i would rather speed bike racing like i have done before outside…along a trail or lake…i used to do 40 miles route…20 one way and 20 back

OMG!!! i cant make this shit up lol!!! to i decided to put that theory that i have noticed years ago to the test…training and traing…and over doing it…not seeing any or much change over the two weeks and so gave it a rest for a few days where i just did cardio…no weight…to see if…my body would catch up…on thursday when i weigh in i weighed at 232.8…really on an average it was 233…but i jumped at the lower weight that came up twice of the 5 tries…others were at 233.0…233.2 once…so…i decided i would do a pilot sunday weigh in…3 days later…on thursday…u saw how badly i screwed up with that huge cake and whip cream i devoured :joy::joy::joy::joy:…well guess what???

those are all the cosecutive weigh in…so i i got on the scale from left to right…front to back…fast to slow :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

average seem to be 230.8

and physique wise…there is noticeable difference

SOOO…by next weigh in which will be thursday after next…i should be in the lower 220’s if not scraping at the teens!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so cheat day will be once i get to 228 sometime this week…

Congrats dude!!! That’s awesome

thank u soo much :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Outfuckingstanding brother

thanks john i appreciate it :smiley::smiley:

earlier today i had 5 scrambled eggs and coffee

and now i had…

tasted aight…but its all about the goals…this week is going to be pretty interesting…try and get to 225 by tbis coming sunday and scraping at 219.8 by thursday after next and that starts my first time back in public gym! that should be intersting…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats!! We should get a lift soon!

thanks man! for sure that would be awesome! :smiley::smiley:

sunday nights gym…

so i gavev in and took the dust…it helped as usual…

shouders…i stayed at the dumbbell station the whole time.

arnolds…classic style…

30 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
35 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
40 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

total arnolds…120

standing side latterals…

20 lbs…20 reps…2 sets…super set with alternating bicepts curls with the 20 lbs…20 reps…2 sets

25 lbs…15 reps…2 sets…super set with alternating bicepts curls with the 25 lbs…15 reps…2 sets

30 lbs…12 reps…2 sets…super set with alternating bicepts curls with the 30 lbs…10 reps…2 sets

total side latterals… 94
total bicepts… 90

front 45° palms up dumbell latterals…

15 lbs…25 reps…6 sets…alternating

total reps…150

shrugs…

60 lbs…25 reps…6 sets

total shrugs…150

that concludes my gym time for Sunday.

so i finished my fasted cardio. i focussed on resistance. i moved that up to.13 all the way and then i did inclines 4…8…10…12 for the first 30 minutes…then 1…2…4…6 for the remainder 30 minutes…

that concludes first gym time of the day.

What do you mean by dust? Like angeldust as preworkout? Nice