Gym Rants - Fitstudboi Log

wochata its called its real yummy…like its almost like watery eggnog kinda…like someone took a 8 oz eggnog and put 16 ounces of water in it lol!!

its soup making tiiime!! i will finally have my soup cooking and turkey breast baking…soup will be main meal…a couple servings with meat…one with just broth and frozen veggies cooked in as the time comes…just cook some veggies and throw them in the broth…and for my post work out i will have a 10 oz of turkey breast with veggies each night

so both turkey breast and soup will be cooking while i get my gym on lol!

ok so…first meal at 6 pm Monday…

had 2 bowls of this…180 cals each

had one of this salad…200 calories

i ordered the 10 wings plain…with the different sauces they were 1010 to 1060 cals.

i had only 5 plain of the flats so that was about 350 cals

so for my first meal i had actually 910 cal

then for my pre work out i the 5 plain drumstick parts…450 cals

second cardio…

then i did two work outs on the delmar…i did flat and incline

flat…

80 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
120 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
140 lbs…12 reps…2 sets
150 lbs…10 reps…2 sets

total flat…144 reps

incline…

80 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
90 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
100 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
110 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
120 lbs…12 reps…2 sets
130 lbs…12 reps…2 sets

total incline…188 reps

this was what i call a lazy weight work out. but i had to get something in on the monday slot

then…the soup was complete…and i had a small after work out serving with actually 8 oz of chicken…

this concludes mondays gym and meals report…for mondays cardio i did two sessions of 65 minutes each and burnt a total of 1,742 calories on cardio alone.

ok…i know…dont be annoyed…its just that i have programmed in my mind and trained my mind that on days i decide to do cardio…that i cannot eat until my cardio is over and an hr to two hrs later…no matter what time… BUT you will be happy to know i am planning on reprogramming…ok so i just did my cardio…by 9 i will eat…this will be the last day for this i promise…i …today made a pot of chicken strips and as well am baking my turkey breast as i am writing this…

i have allways been a all or nothing guy…a yes or no…or dont do it at all or go extreme…while i know better and would never advise someone else to do what i do because i am just odd! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

after i work out as i do especially having joint and disk issues…it takes me a looong while i have to lay up in bed to recover…so like yesterday…the sorness and pain from yesterday did not subside untill after 3 so i was up at 7 30…8 am…but i was in bed till then messaging stretching pressing and twisting to get circulations and then laying still as i know i require 10 hrs solid rest after working the joints.

but each time though it gets better…

and i am able to handle more…i am at resistance 9 finally i started out when i got the cross trainer machine in november barely at resistance 2…so there have been even greater progress in my mobility and not having to take any pain meds for days or weeks as well as for a while now i have not needed to use my muscle stimulator machine and heating pads for a few months now…i used to have to use it every day for 50 minutes…i went and bought one from india like my napropath had because he only had me on for 30 minutes where as i was able to do as long as i needed and as many days…i could not afford every day as needed

and also i could place the pads in most affected areas for direct releif. so i have made big strides in that…

i just wanted to explain the reasoning behing my scheduling and why i get to my fastive cardio so late…its because of my joint condition and safe recovery time before i can go at it full force again…which yes…throws off my eating pattern because i eat only as i earn…and until i earn i dont eat…i will freak out and become nervous if i eat and dont get a gym in less its just meat and veggies and limited then i am ok…sort of…again…i would not advise this habbit…its just me lol and my extremeness.

but i am dilligently working to normalize and do the right thing as far as eating schedule.

so i have the huge barrel of soup u saw lol!!

i am having a bowl of that in a few with some added chicke strips i made …its chicken soup and had alot of chicken in it but i scooped out just soup.and veggies

then here are the other two meal prep items…

chicken strip…

and 8.5 lbs turkey breast…

the will be had 8 to 10 oz at a time with servings from big bags of frozen veggies i have

i feel accomplished…got up…first day of morning fasted cardio…i am excited to create the new habbit. will try for every morning…started out with just 25 minutes and 5 minutes cool down but at my current max resistance level of 12 on the cross ramp…glutal mode. eventually i want to get to 1 hr. and about to do some crunches and side bends…also looking to add that as a morning regimen and eventually add push ups to the list…

missed gym yesterday…i will live…but…physique and weigh in proof…suttle change in physique and dropped a solid 3.5 lbs in the two weeks period…i will take it…still with all the mess and missed days…i am still moving forward…so this is good.

just will keep moving forward…slow or fast as long as i am forward…three week behind shedule is still ok i guess

Yessir!!! Keep moving forward. That’s what matters.

man those pancakes are that much further daayyuuum! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but when i get to that apple pancake? its gonna look like cookie monster got to it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok so fasted cardio had been completed…35 minutes today…resistance level 12 glutal…cross ramp…

fuck! i just busted ass. sweating pouring like a hydrant…but i did it…

1 hr. 40 mins total worth of cardio today. burnt over 1400 calories on cardio alone. i like this. feel good.

So much cardio!! I’d die.

lol!!:rofl::rofl:

It has been a crazy week I work from Friday and into Saturday . I didn’t get home till Saturday at around 3 p.m. so obviously I missed work out but also not enough rest at all. I so I fell asleep and got up around out of bed actually around 10:45 and was about to get my workout in and my mom called… an hour and a half on the phone I always dread her calls A lot of times I don’t pick up because I just don’t have the time to sit on the phone for an hour and a half and more alot of timea… 20 minutes is eternity for me but hey I’m grateful I have my mom so it’s a blessing to hear her voice. So I figured oh geeze my workout is ruined what am I going to do should I still workout …its now close to 12 midnight sunday…should I not and this put it on Sunday?.. I just went ahead and did a late workout just some weights no cardio light chest so here it is

flat bench…

125 lbs…25 reps…2 sets
…a set of 64 crunches in between

145 lbs…20 reps…2 sets
…a set of 64 crunches in between

165 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
…a set of leg raises…12 reps and 64 cunches in between

185 lbs…10 reps…2 sets
…a set of leg raises…12 reps and 64 crunches in between

total flat chest barbell press…140 reps
total crunches…512 crunches
total leg raises…48 leg raises

reverse grip flat bench…

125 lbs…15 reps…6 sets
single leg raises…15 per leg and 64 crunches between each set.

total reverse grip flat…90 reps
total single leg raises… 90
total crunches…384

seated cable flys…

50 lbs…20 reps…se sets
25 alternating side bends wuth 40 lbs dumbbells between each set

60 lbs…15 reps…2 sets
25 alternating side bends with 40 lbs dumbells between each set

total flys…70 reps
total side bends left/right…100

that concludes work out for saturday night april 7th

i wish there was a machine that would just tell you your body fat…WITHOUT…having to enter any values…the current ones are a waste of money and a major gimmic. if there is such a machine where you just turn it on…put your hands on the sensor…or just stand on it barefoot and it tells you your body fat…THAT…machine would be the one to get.

Kato Pascha!! καλό Πάσχα

so got my fasted cardio in. about to go to a late easter get together usually its on easter but they couldnt do it so it was put to this weekend and turns out its also The Greek Easter lol!..so…i have not had my first meal yet will have that…i imagine there will be more calories that i am comfirtable with…but…atleast i burnt some ahead of time lol!!

so here it is…

cardio…inclines 4 to 11…glutal mode…forwarf and reverse every 5 minutes…resistance 11 for 30 and 12 for 30…

Wait?? What time did you post this?

Just now?

yees at 3 30 pm yees i know lol!:rofl::rofl::rofl: