Glutathione - why everyone should supplement it

Glutathione Reduced Benefits

-Prevent inflammation- Fights off oxidative stress and free radical (this is what reeks havoc in the body. Working out creates oxidative stress in our bodies that causes inflamation
-Fight off infection and boost immunity
-Can slow aging process
-Detox - Removes, carcinogens, heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, BPA, radiation ect.

Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant and is used by every cell in the body. Its our bodies natural defense.

Glutathione Reduced (GSH) – GSH is clinically proven to optimize immune system function, maximize the function of antioxidants, support detoxification process at a cellular level, increase energy levels, and increase strength and endurance. Performs a vital role of repairing damaged DNA from free radicals. GSH detoxifies a large number of pollutants by binding to carcinogens, heavy metals, pesticides and radiation by forming a soluble compound with the toxin that can be excreted through urine or bile.

Has anyone ever supplemented with N-Acetyl Cystine (NAC)? While on oral cycles for liver protection?

One may supplement with oral NAC for organ protection as it does convert to GSH in the body but at lower percentages.

The BEST Liver protector is you guessed it…GLUTATHIONE!

<<>> - 1 mL 3 x a week via intramuscular

You can purchase a 30 ml vial and see for yourself…Revitalize and detox your body!

omg!! u keep this up i am going to have to open a supplement shop! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:grin:…I’ll be your first customer.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I used some injectable Glutathione for a little while and it worked great. I did something stupid with Adrol and Dbol on a cycle once and my AST and ALT were both well over 200. One was close to 300! I used the Glutathione for 6 weeks and got both of them below 100 so it absolutely does work. The only reason I stopped was because I was already a pin cushion week to week during that time.

Who has this product??

I also wanted to add this

Efficacy of glutathione for the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: an open-label, single-arm, multicenter, pilot study.
Honda Y, et al. BMC Gastroenterol. 2017.
Show full citation
Abstract
BACKGROUND: Glutathione plays crucial roles in the detoxification and antioxidant systems of cells and has been used to treat acute poisoning and chronic liver diseases by intravenous injection. This is a first study examining the therapeutic effects of oral administration of glutathione in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).

METHODS: The study was an open label, single arm, multicenter, pilot trial. Thirty-four NAFLD patients diagnosed using ultrasonography were prospectively evaluated. All patients first underwent intervention to improve their lifestyle habits (diet and exercise) for 3 months, followed by treatment with glutathione (300 mg/day) for 4 months. We evaluated their clinical parameters before and after glutathione treatment. We also quantified liver fat and fibrosis using vibration-controlled transient elastography. The primary outcome of the study was the change in alanine aminotransferase (ALT) levels.

RESULTS: Twenty-nine patients finished the protocol. ALT levels significantly decreased following treatment with glutathione for 4 months. In addition, triglycerides, non-esterified fatty acids, and ferritin levels also decreased with glutathione treatment. Following dichotomization of ALT responders based on a median 12.9% decrease from baseline, we found that ALT responders were younger in age and did not have severe diabetes compared with ALT non-responders. The controlled attenuation parameter also decreased in ALT responders.

CONCLUSIONS: This pilot study demonstrates the potential therapeutic effects of oral administration of glutathione in practical dose for patients with NAFLD. Large-scale clinical trials are needed to verify its efficacy.

TRIAL REGISTRATION: UMIN000011118 (date of registration: July 4, 2013).

PMID 28789631 [Indexed for MEDLINE] PMCID PMC5549431

Is this a good one ? Maybe?

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/1?q=Glutathione&client=ms-android-metropcs-us&sa=X&biw=360&bih=560&tbs=vw:l,ss:67&prmd=sinv&prds=num:1,of:1,epd:975815476127738662,paur:ClkAsKraX7aBKBWtWqHg7bsv7sfByEYf0LuFsG7qcJ5vRQCgdWPlVtfQbz-oYPn90yMuSj689YPqSbhtIKZALVHiv1dHPlGS-lDE_f8iVcemXMI8sjcj4mUBJBIZAFPVH73pIsZbC9KFcZFjlye6za2sGQEwww,prmr:1,pid:975815476127738662,cs:1&ved=0ahUKEwj9xuLOn7TgAhXLwVkKHXYIAKoQgjYI5gY

Gluphama500x500

Glutathione

They actually have so many different brands and options from China and India

I’m going to order some up after I do more research because I just started taking a new liver protectant and it cost alot so I’m hoping that it will take care of the issue it might even have Glutathione in it.

I have always used…

Thank you sir