Fucking dry rice. I need help

@Bigmurph one of my buddies is obsessed with his instapot he makes everything in it. Loves it all. The pics he has sent me look amazing. May need to up your recipe game.

Try adding a little olive oil to it once it finishes cooking. Stir it into the whole pot. It helps a lot in my opinion.

Also adds fat though be careful if dieting

Lol. No in a lunch box. Get trash in the coal. Power plants will cancels your contracts =. People out of work and lost money.

I guess so because I love my old school slow cooker rice cooker
This damn instapot never cooks anything right for me.
It is always under done I swear it might actually be a warranty issue and possibly the instapot I have just doesn’t work properly.
I started out with there recipes in the book that comes with it. I followed them and not one has been good or cooked right.
I need to figure it out because I have a hundred dollar decoration in the kitchen lol

Berserker just introduced me to the iso bag ive been using a backpack cooler.
Im really looking into getting a iso bag because I have messed up more than one thing shoving it in the cooler section and it gets wet lol.
I actually have the igloo cooler backpack

You know what’s up lol
Its great I switched about 8 months ago and never looked back lol

ISO bag is way better than 6 pack. I have like 6 or more 6 pack bags and this iso is my favorite one I’ve ever used

Damn. Contact their support lol

I have they told me that I need to go through all the bs of shipping it back and that I need the original receipt which I don’t have it was a gift for Christmas last year actually
SUCKS :rage:

If rice is properly cooked it won’t get hard after only 2-3 days

Agreed. I’d make huge batches in the rice cooker and reheat in microwave for a week after and it would still be fine.

Separate topic: I feel like people reheat things in the microwave WAY too long. Then claim stuff is hard and dry. The stuff is already cooked. It just needs heated lol not recooked for a minute and half. Random rant lol.

I agree bro, it’s like they try to cook it a second time. I try to avoid microwaves as much as possible. So I tend to reheat my stuff on the stove or oven

Well I bought this intrapot. So I could meal prep 30 meals. I don’t have a microwave. Heating element 500 feet underground. I need some ideas. 6 meals with rice is rough but hard rice is crazy. I tried 2 cups jasmine and 1 cup brown with to tbs of grass fed butter tonite. Looks way better than before. But only preping for 3 days