Distributor Wanted/ Build up your own brand

Becoming our partner, you can enjoy all the advantages as followed:
1.Advertise online: SR has gained great reputation on several forums such as many forums, advertising fee will be paid by SR and the partner can use the brand for free.
2.Initial products: 50 vials of hot sale items as your initial products to start your business.
3.Technical support: Report of HPLC and blood test can be offered by SR and further products can enjoy the OEM bulk price.
4.Info consultation: the production equipment will be paid by SR and products info and R&D solution will be offered.
5.Promotion: Local terminal clients reference. We will introduce some local terminal clients to you.

Any interest, please feel free to contact me for more details.
[email protected]

Why you choose SR?
Faithful sponsor of more than eight famous bodybuilfing forums
Stealth and safe shipping: we have developed multiple reliable shipping channels now and are able to offer you super stealth and smooth shipping. Contact me for more details!
Original manufacturer: our original products manufactured by our own GMP standard factory
Bulk price: If you purchase in large quantity, we will give you more competitive bulk price.
Labels customization: we can help you customize your own labels so as to help you promote your business
COA, HPLC report available for your checking!
Reliable partners for numerous gear labs worldwide!

SR Health Tech has our own GMP standard factory. All of our oral tabs are produced by our own GMP standard automatic manufacturing lines. Quality can be guaranteed.
All of our oral tabs are fully-dosed. You don’t need to worry about quality!
If you have an interest, please feel free to contact me!