***continually updated list***

Someone can correct me if I am wrong but I was told at some point in time that oral suspensions have a shorter shelf life than pressed tabs or capsules. No idea if it true but if it is and you maintain inventory it might become an issue.

Clarification on this @Iron_Junkie_Labs

Ive heard that to be so, i believe its only certain compounds (which compounds im not entirely sure, have to do some research) but i have heard that to be true with nootropics in solution!

@Fitraver I know this is an old post but I had a question… Did it smell like creosote? If it did then that is the tell tale sign of guac. If the vial was stinking up your safe then yepper. :slight_smile:

I honestly am not sure what post of mine you’re even talking about haha. Was I talking about someone else’s? I’ve not had anything that smelled.

No big deal. It was a discussion between you and IJL and I was just curious. No need to beat this dead horse just to satisfy me. :wink:

Want to give ILJ a big shout out all looks good,but he could of told me about the 1test cyp deal when I was ordering I would of got some!!!Just Joking but I would have,but again great guys and service thanks again.

Haha thats why we post here on UGM my man for all to see! :muscle:
Enjoy that NPP @cavo72 as many here have :wink:

Fresh Batch of NPP 200 in and this time it doesnt crash! Im sure you all are going to love it :muscle: email us at [email protected] with Order in subject Line and your order below it. Thanks UGM for your support!

Please email sponsor for product and price list
Thanks
BIGMURPH

Mmmmmm NPP and no crashing is a huge plus. Nice work bro @Iron_Junkie_Labs

Hazaah! And of course we always use Mig Oil as our base!

Just realized I said “boo” not “npp” edited lol. And yeah Mig is the shit!

Yea @Fitraver i just over looked that part lol :laughing:

I was wondering what the boo was about

I remember asking a while back what oil you used and I was sooo fucking pumped it’s the only oil I don’t run into problems with

Beautiful list of amazing gear! Awesome job once again @Iron_Junkie_Labs :clap:t2::raised_hands:t2::facepunch:t2:

Please inform me when 1-Test Cyp is back in Stock. Thanks

Will do @Cdubb908

Could I drink the injectable MTREN instead of pinning it?

Yes as it is methylated, may i ask why u want to take it as oral instead of injecting brother?

Well I go to the gym after work. It’s easier for me to draw up half a cc and squirt it into my mouth than to jab it.