Bulk Price Available for Raw, Finished Oils, Oral Tablets, HGH, etc

SR Health Tech is able to supply finished oils, oral tablets, HGH, etc in bulk for steroid dealers and dsitributors worldwide.
More competitive bulk price for your bulk order so as to help our partner gain more profits.
Safe delivery from SR Health Tech ensure you receive what you paid safely and smoothly.
Cutomization service available for your order in bulk: we can customize dosage, package, label,etc for you so as to help you promote your products!
Any questions, please feel free to contact me !

wicrk:diana99

We can provide raw with kilo price. QUALITY QUALIFIED.

We are able to supply finished oils in large quantity, if you are a steroid dealers who wants to purchase order in bulk, SR Health Tech is a good choice for you.
We are able to offer a wide range of AAS finished oils of high quality and most competitive factory price.
We can also help you customize your target products.
If you have an interest, please feel free to contact us!

Bulk price can be given to oral tablets of large quantity
If you have an interest, please feel free to contact me!

SRHealthTech is able to supply high purity HGH. Our original HGH are manufactured by our own GMP standard factory, not from any brokers. Quality can be guaranteed.
Safe delivery available to help you receive your package safely and smoothly.
COA, Serum Test report available: quality guaranteed!
Welcome to hit an email me for more details.

[email protected]

High quality oral tablets from SR Health Tech.
All of our oral tablets are well-dosed manufactured by our own GMP standard factory
If you have an interest, please feel free to contact me!

Factory price for finished oils from SR Health Tech
Bulk price can be given for order of large quantity
Welcome to inquire me if you are interested.

High quality finished oils from SRHealthtech’s own GMP standard manufacturing lines.
All of our oils are of equal quality. Bulk price can be given for order in bulk.
Welcome to have an inquiry!
xekdh4

SR Health Tech is able to help you produce your own oral tablets according to your demand!
You can customize the dosage or concentration of your oral tablets. SR Health Tech help you produce it.

Please pay attention: This service is aimed at gear labs and resellers who have a huge demand.
Becuase all of the oral tablets will be produced by automated production line,MOQ is required for each type of oral tablets.
Bulk price will be offered to help you gain more prodfits!
Customized labels can also be offered!

Why do you choose SR?
Origianl manufacturer
GMP standard factory
Experienced supplier for nemerous gear labs worldwide
Faithful sponsor of more than eight famous bodybuilding forums!

Any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Factory price for finished oils from SR Health Tech
Bulk price can be given for order of large quantity
Welcome to inquire me if you are interested.

More competitive bulk price for your bulk order so as to help our partner gain more profits.
Safe delivery from SR Health Tech ensure you receive what you paid safely and smoothly.
Cutomization service available for your order in bulk: we can customize dosage, package, label,etc for you so as to help you promote your products!
Any questions, please feel free to contact me !

wicrk:diana99

SR Health Tech has upgraded our new GMP manufacturing line in 2018.
Being the long term supplier for numerous labs in USA, Europe, South America, Australia and many other countries, we have the most professional logistics system with 24/7 customer service response.

We have multiple smooth shipping methods available now. You are guaranteed to receive what you paid if purchasing from SR.

Welcome to inquire me if you have an interest on our products.

[email protected]

8 kinds of oil for a wholesaler client :smile:
we can do customization accordng to your need.

SR Health Tech has upgraded our new GMP manufacturing line in 2018.
Being the long term supplier for numerous labs in USA, Europe, South America, Australia and many other countries, we have the most professional logistics system with 24/7 customer service response.

We have multiple smooth shipping methods available now. You are guaranteed to receive what you paid if purchasing from SR.

Welcome to inquire me if you have an interest on our products.
[email protected]
[email protected]
Why you choose SR?
1, Squeezed bottom price for finished oils and oral tabs
We squeeze our price for finished oils and oral tabs to the bottom to help re-sellers and our partners to gain more profits.
If you purchase 100 vials finished oils, most competitive factory price will be given to you. Price for most of our oils can be around $10/vial.
If you purchase 3000pills oral tabs, we will also give you our bulk price for oral tabs.

2, Local HGH in stock
SR Health Tech has plenty of HGH in stock .In working days, package can be shipped within 24 hours after you confirm your order.
No customs issue, 100% safe door-to-door shipping.

3, Special local shipping within EU
For re-sellers in EU who need large quantity of raws, tabs and HGH we can offer reliable local shipping. Reference tracking number can be provided.
Such service can be given to clients in France, Germany, Poland, Italy, Luxembourg, Sweden, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech, Finland, and most of the EU countries.
You don’t need to worry about customs. If you locate in EU and needs safe delivery, welcome to inquire me!

4, Bulk price for raws with safe delivery
SR Health Tech is able to supply high quality raws. Bulk price can be given for order of large quantity.

5, OEM, ODM for gear labs
For gear labs and re-sellers, we can offer special customization service. We can customize the products according to your need. Customization for all finished products are available, vials, caps and stoppers, labels, and even the special concentration demand can be achieved here. If you want to begin your business, we will be your best choice to invest lowest cost.

SR Health Tech can guarantee all of our products are fully-dosed. You don’t need to worry about quality.

Welcome to inquire me if you have are interested.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Another 10k pills ready to ship out today :smile:
contact me if you are interest in wholesale and earn .

Why do you choose SR?
Origianl manufacturer
GMP standard factory
Experienced supplier for nemerous gear labs worldwide
Faithful sponsor of more than eight famous bodybuilding forums!

[email protected]
wickr:diana99