Back to the grind this morning

Took yesterday off to celebrate Saturday nights victory. But it’s back to work this morning. Got to stay hungry and keep that fire burning bc I still have not reached my full potential @Iron_Junkie_Labs has a pack on the way for me to finish up these next 4 weeks of the 8 weeks and second half of my 16 week cycle! Absolutely love my sponsor who is second to none and the best in the business in all aspects of the game! :100::muscle::boxing_glove:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

yes for sure to stay up and strive for perfection takes serious time and dedication. u are doin it man good for you! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

i have tried before to accomplish that upper crease…maybe i dont have genetic build for it but i have recently started doing alot of arnolds and reverse grip incline and flat…see if that would do the trick. but u are looking awesome man! :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

@fitstudboi thanks brother! I very much appreciate the compliment my friend. I’m not quite where I want to be yet but I have definitely came a long way! It’s all about dedication and hard work. 2 things that were in stilled in me at an early age and have stuck with me.

very awesome you have def improved. you will have great success for sure! its your only outcome :smiley::smiley:

Lookin’ ripped my friend. Keep up the hard work and stay disciplined. Best of luck in your training and your fights.

@01dragonslayer thanks bro!:fist_right::fist_left: Believe it or not just 5 months ago I was fighting in flyweight (108-112lbs) & only as high as bantamweight between 115 and 118lbs. Then I got stale and bored with the sport because of the lack of competition in those weight classes. So I made the decision to rededicate myself to my craft decided to start running @Iron_Junkie_Labs gear and practically live in the boxing gym and on the weights and it was the best decision I’ve ever made as far as boxing goes and choosing IJL because I have steamrolled and dominated each and every weight class I’ve moved up thru. I believe as long as I’m am @Iron_Junkie_Labs sponsored athlete I will continue to do so with their help and my hard work and dedication.

Looking awesome bro! You are def improving and having a great sponsor who understands your goals and has your back to get you where you need to be is as vital as the right coach! IJL is an awesome dude! Just like my man United Gear they give us what we need to be on that next level shit!!! Mad props brotha :facepunch:t2:

Thats awesome dude. So what class do you fight in now? You plan to go even heavier?

@MBTJR1980 like I have stated brotha…I have made tremendous progress. Far greater and far quicker than I imagined I would. But that just goes to show anyone with the will, drive, dedication, and motivation along with discipline to get up every morning and or afternoon feeling good or not and put in the hard work it can be done. If I can go from a flyweight fighter to knocking on the door of the Welterweight division. Anyone can do anything they truly want to do. That’s just my honest humble opinion tho.

Saturday I fought at a catch weight between 145 and 135. Which was basically a light welterweight or Super lightweight bout. My original plan was to get up to 147lbs and fight in the Welterweight division. But I’m kind of thinking I might get my walk around weight up to 145 or so…cut weight for fights and fight in the 135lb or 140lb division then after the official weigh-ins I can rehydrate to the 140-145lb range and be the bigger fighter the way these guys have been doing me only problem is their still catching the "L’