Anvil labs football contest 11/25 Eagles/Giants

Ok guys/gals feel free to post up your predictions for the upcoming game on 11/25. Eagles vs. Giants. Here are the rules so there’s no confusion:

The week of each game (meaning within the seven days before each game), board members will post their predictions for the Final score of the game. Who ever comes closest to the final score, wins a 10ml bottle of anything on my list. One entry per member. Shipping is not included, so you would basically be paying $10 for one of my vials. I will however waive the shipping fee if you decide to place an order in addition to the vial you win.
contestants cannot post duplicate scores, so if you see a post with the numbers you were going to post, you have to choose another set of numbers. Please scroll through the post to make sure your numbers haven’t been posted before you put them up.
If a situation arises where the winning score is evenly in between two guesses, the prize will be carried over the the following week, and of those two contestants, whoever guesses the next games winner, will win two bottles, and there will still be a separate winner for that weeks game. So that everyone still gets an opportunity to win.
i will ship the winners vial within 24-36 hrs of announcing the winner. I only ask that the recipient of the prize leave an honest review of my product

Eagles 13
Giants 10

Eagles 20
Giants 30

Eagles: 24
Giants : 31

@members,

Post your prediction for a free toy from @Anvillabs.

I’m lost why did you post that @SemperFi

Aren’t you just repeating @Anvillabs

Ha ha

I have a special set of skills that sponsors and members don’t have. :wink:

Ha ha Maybe just maybe I might have those skills if I get as old as you…

Like a fine wine or a oak barrel aged whiskey DD.

Eagles:27
Giants: 14

Eagles 21
Giants13

Giants 34
Eagles 27

Eagles 31
Giants 17

Eagles24
Giants 10

Eagles 38 giants 24

Eagles 27