About the RoidTest category

ROIDTEST™ is the most advanced at-home steroid substance testing kit on the market. These presumptive drug testing kits are similar to those in use by law enforcement agencies and forensics laboratories around the world for confirming the presence of illicit drugs. Through TV and movies, most of us are familiar with the scene of a police officer placing a powder sample into a test tube, and looking for a color reaction. ROIDTEST™ works on a very similar principle. In this case, the technology has been refined into a multi-component system that can individually identify approximately two-dozen different oral and injectable anabolic steroid products.

An extremely small substance sample is required for ROIDTEST to work. You simply place 3-6 drops of liquid, or a matched sized scraping of the powder you want tested, into the provided ampule(s), and check the color reaction(s) against a provided chart. In minutes you will see if the substance has been identified. These kits are fast acting, portable, and comparatively inexpensive in light of the potential increased security and savings they provide consumers.

Coupon Code: UGMUSCLE

@ROIDTEST

Whats your take on Primo?

@ROIDTEST is my choice for at home testing.

I have never tested anything but the stats posted make me want to do it

@john I typically, not in all cases, test products from new sources or when I find that I am not responding how I would expect to a particular product.

The benefit, for the small expense, is no wasted time staying on cycle in the hopes that what I got is good.

Combining a roidtest and being a ugmuscle.com member is that if we can provide proof of a negative test we have the insurance that admin will make sure that the verified sponsor makes it right and is held accountable.

@roidtest, ugmuscle.com and verified sponsors is a winning combination for all members!

Thank you all for your support and don’t forget to use coupon code UGMUSCLE to save 20% off site wide through the end of November at ROIDTEST.com

Do we have a section for testing sources and posting the details of that source? or should we just add it to the sources tag and if we dont , what do you think about starting a thread of tested sources with pictures instead of adding it to sponsors review.

@Jstan add the actual roidtest for the product in the sponsors category. Then come back here and post a link to the roidtest that you posted in the sponsors category.

If you have any questions or need more clarification let me know.

@Bigmurph @TrenGod

I will definitely get with you thank you brother

A huge thank you to everybody who has been using the coupon and to UG Muscle for keeping their community safe and informed! Harm-reduction is of paramount importance, and it’s great to see this forum place so much emphasis on education and safety. Have a great weekend all!