A day in the life of a Berserker

Thanks for stopping in on my log bro. I’m glad to have you. I’ve got 10 more weeks of this program and my blast so we’ll see what this yields.

You are a cool cat bro glad to have you here with us at UGM! Ill be following all the way

Thanks man. If you ever have some input or suggestions, I’m not opposed to trying to implement them. The programs are great because I just rock out with whatever is on the paper but it’s fun to add some kickers in once in awhile.

Absolutely bro same here if you need to bounce any ideas at me im here to help. Been at this shit for 20 years seen and done it all :grin:

Don’t listen to @MBTJR1980 he’s a scrub :wink:

I agree with @Fitraver@MBTJR1980 is skinny fat. Just look at his pic. :wink:

@MBTJR1980 Damn bro they’re on it tonight huh lmao!

@MBTJR1980 is our point man for encouragement and support. @Fitraver is our crayola art critic and I am just a smart ass.

Hahahahaha… do you think @fitraver has one of those boxes with the cool sharpener

Arent you two a couple funny fucks @Fitraver and @SemperFi!!! Smart asses that i love and respect :metal:t2: Yeah i def have no idea what im doing i have shit genetics and eat donuts all day lmao :laughing:

Oh def has a crayon sharpner no doubt

I know he does because I got him the Crayola Ultimate Art Set a few weeks ago.

Doughnuts and Deadlifts @MBTJR1980

This swag line is owned by female powerlifter Krissy Mae Cagney. She also owns Black Iron Gym. Oh… and she is super hot! :wink:

I’ve been doing it wrong this whole time?! I gotta raise my donut game

@SemperFi says I’m not allowed donuts :frowning:

@SemperFi says I’m not allowed donuts :frowning: :frowning:

No your keto says you’re not allowed donuts lol

That bastard

Yeah where’s he at?! I’ll mess that dude up! All I gotta do is mail you some Krispy Kreme frosted blueberry cake donuts!

Haha would you believe me if I said I really never ever ate donuts. Never was my go to sweet.