A day in the life of a Berserker

I can completely understand that but I figured I would just throw out the 2 lightest compounds that can help

I appreciate it bro.

Hang tough B. Keep pushing. Pain is pleasure.

Bi’s and Tri’s are toast!

5 round Giant Set

Sets of 8 each exercise until I can’t get 8 then move to the next exercise for 5 total rounds

Tricep Pushdowns

ALT Hammer Curls

Tricep Pulldowns (reverse grip, palms up)

ALT Db Curls

Close Grip Bench

Ez Bar Preachers

Oh man that’s a big giant set. I was doing 4 arm exercises b2b for 4 sets. Then same with tris.

Hell yeah keep going and don’t look back

You look way trimmed down (in a good way) compared to other photos, I know you mentioned previously you had dropped a good amount of bf.

Had it rough on Tuesday night. Woke up a few times in the middle of the night with bad heart burn and acid reflux so bad that I was puking it up in my sleep. Got back on the grind yesterday though. I’ve been trying something new this week. I’ll start logging it as soon as I get it dialed in. Last week of this blast then bloods and a long cruise to let my body finally start to relax.

Good deal. Regroup and hit it again!

stupid question… define, blast, cruise, etc… ?

Cruise: maintaining a low dose, could be considered TRT dose if you’re on TRT, of testosterone for a length of time before using additional compounds again.

Blast: Another name for “cycle” by guys that do a “cruise.”

Basically it’s all bullshit made up to make guys feel better about never coming off of AAS lol. If you aren’t on TRT and you come off of all compounds, including testosterone and you PCT, then you just do “cycles.” If you stay on testosterone year round but also do cycles with other compounds then you are “blasting and cruising.”

Feeling much better after adding in some probiotics and reducing my carb intake. I’ve lowered my calories to 3,198 calories and designed a different macro breakdown to avoid this stomach issue again. 30/45/25 is the new breakdown and that should easily maintain my weight and possibly boost me slowly about 1/2lb a week for the next month or 2. I also switched up my workouts to be a little shorter on time but maintain their Intensity.

I had a general idea that’s what it meant, but wasn’t 100% on it. That TRT part is essential. Thank you for clarifying it B.

Anytime bro. That’s what we are here for.

Maybe I can get some input here. I’ve been tossing around the idea of a Trest (MENT) cycle again. I’ve done a shit ton of my own research about both the compound and experiences of guys and shit is all over the place.

Im thinking 200 Test, 50mg EOD Trest for 4 to 6 weeks then drop the Trest and ramp up the Test to 750 for 8 to 10 weeks after that. I’m debating a Var finisher the last 4 weeks but not sure how my liver values will look by that time. This won’t be for about 3 months but I find it best to start planning long before.

I would definitely like to see some recommendations, I am not familiar at all with Trest but i find it to be an exotic compound that I would like to incorporate in the future as well.

Honestly brother inj the trest ED you will have solid levels and with ttest being the type of compound it is ive been told that keeping it as level as possible.
Just like the MHN I take it every morning same time even if I have to set my alarm to wake up and take it and then at night same thing the MHN at the same time every day.
I believe that these super Anabolic compounds that are nor19 it helps to keep yourself level I even notice that the side effects aren’t as bad. Im speaking about mhn because I have never ran trest yet but its coming up next cycle.

I say start the test at atleast 500mg at the lowest and then 50mg of trest ED that will give you 350mgs of trest a wk with the testosterone you should probably run aromasin or letrozole I would say letrozole.
The var definitely or tbol. I believe that tbol is the better choice at 40-50mg a day for 6wks. I believe that you are going for the bulk so tbol will bulk you more than anavar.
I would run the trest longer 8wks go for it you will be huge.

LDog is currently running Trest and there’s a few other guys I know that have run it quite often. I’ve seen doses from 200mg to 400mg a week and most say 400 to 500 is the top of the mark. I don’t aromatise much from 500mg and below of Test but after that I start to aromatise pretty quickly and usually end up around 40mg a week of Aromasin at 600 to 750mg Test. I’m concerned with the Trest aromatising as it’s near double the rate of Test. So the faster I can get that dialed in the better. If I’m doing alright around 6 weeks then I’d likely extend it to 8 weeks.

I like the idea of Tbol on this stack too. I already have plenty of Var but I might use this an an excuse to stock up on some Tbol anyway lol.

Running Trest at 50mg EOD alongside Test at anywhere from 300-400mg. After playing around with the Test…it’s best to stay at 250mg for your first run in combo with Trest. Great feeling if well being, no pip and string libido. E2 will creep on you so make sure AI is on hand. I’m managing it at 10mg per day of Aromasin. I don’t recommend this compound for anyone excerpt a vet. You have to really know your body to understand how to use this compound. My two cents.