Ok ladies and gents. It’s been brought to my attention that I should do a log here in this awesome community. I take my nutrition, fitness and this general lifestyle to heart and I train like a Mother F’n Beast 70% of the year. The other 30% is a mix of work, sleep, eating and sex. So not bad ratios if you ask me.
Anyway, I’ll share my stats, my cycles, my training/training program, its purpose etc.
You’ll notice a very familiar style of logging if you follow Fitraver as I’ve adapted to that from being on the same board with him for awhile now so don’t hate because it’s awesome!
It’ll look a little something like this. …
“Name of Source” Winter Bulk Week 1
“Training Program” Week 1
Warm Up: Reps x Weight
Working Sets: Sets x reps x weight
So now that we are all on the same page, we can get started.